Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what the "rarest" colour / interior combinations are? I feel like the Red/White and Blue/White combos are less common based on what I've seen from people's signatures and orders.

I ordered Blue/White RWD and am hoping that because fewer people have ordered that configuration they can clear through the Blue/White queue faster.
Have 2 hours to wait till next coat on door so will do some stats shortly

Reactions: New Tech Bj
Hello :) Been lurking for a little while. My OD is 09/04/22 so quite a way off for me, but to be honest I have hung around in here as you are all keeping me so entertained! I am so excited for those of you who are finally receiving VINs, I am only 3 months in (with an expected wait of 6 - 9 months) and am going a bit cray cray, not sure how those of you who ordered so long ago and were given far smaller wait times have lasted this long without going insane!

Just added my details to the spreadsheet for completeness:
OD: 09/04/22
Blue/Black RWD
Melbourne

Honestly, damn I want my car - but good things come to those who wait, apparently.

Have 2 hours to wait till next coat on door so will do some stats shortly

Please bare in mind this is just those people on the forum that I have data from. So the figures will be in the ball park but not 100% accurate.

It does look like Tesla are largely matching Colour combo to the VINs being released (which will have some relationship to what they have built) - some exceptions being Blue external paint. But maybe those VINs are yet to come?

1657937150763.png

Edit: Oh I didnt answer question - based on those orders I have from the forum - the rarest combination is Midnight Silver Exterior and White Interior.
Edit Edit (?1): I was thinking about white interior to go with my Midnight Silver exterior but I dont think white seats are all that compatible with kids :(

Last edited:
Please bare in mind this is just those people on the forum that I have data from. So the figures will be in the ball park but not 100% accurate.

It does look like Tesla are largely matching Colour combo to the VINs being released (which will have some relationship to what they have built) - some exceptions being Blue external paint. But maybe those VINs are yet to come?

View attachment 829054
I love a good pivot table

Hello :) Been lurking for a little while. My OD is 09/04/22 so quite a way off for me, but to be honest I have hung around in here as you are all keeping me so entertained! I am so excited for those of you who are finally receiving VINs, I am only 3 months in (with an expected wait of 6 - 9 months) and am going a bit cray cray, not sure how those of you who ordered so long ago and were given far smaller wait times have lasted this long without going insane!

Just added my details to the spreadsheet for completeness:
OD: 09/04/22
Blue/Black RWD
Melbourne

Honestly, damn I want my car - but good things come to those who wait, apparently.
I ordered the exact same as you only 6 days later, also in Melbs. When the time comes, see you on delivery day 👍🏼