Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking that that's likely. Oh well, after shutdown they'll be making many many more so won't be too long
With any luck minor upgrades passed on for our extended wait, maybe they got USB data chips in stock or decided in the upgrade that having both the 3 and the Y have double pane rear windows makes sense rather than just the Y. I know it's unlikely but that'll make it an easier wait.
If they change anything that means my room full of accessories don't fit anymore I'll be annoyed lol.

• Funny
Reactions: *Sparkles*
Queried the person I am dealing with for my novated lease and he mentioned that he was not sure if it will apply to vehicles 'ordered' before 1st July, anyone seen a draft? Hoping it will be otherwise will have to think about reordering if it saved $400 a month
I don't think he knows much of much by the sounds of it. The date the lease is signed and novated will be the important date if I understand the way these things work.

Reactions: Loxmyf