Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, I ordered April 14th but yet to hear anything. Not expecting to hear anything until at least September to be honest with the delays happening. Would be happy and quite lucky to see April arrivals before November really.
Relax “Aprils”… February here waiting patiently for news, and trust me, there are certainly Januarys out here too that are yet to see VINs

8B7F99A5-487E-4189-B914-01C561DCB762.jpeg

I think I’m just going to move this to a folder and forget about it for a while…

Great maybe that means mine will move forward as well. Went from 24 aug -5 sept to the 4th
Yeah for sure. Updated dates for Canberra delivery is the below:

Estimated Delivery: August 13 - August 27​

I got really lucky with Macquarie leasing as well - was due to expire on the 4th of aug (6 months elapsed at 2.99%). They are happy to honour the original interest rate as long as I start repayments from then prior to taking delivery in August 😃

I think it's more likely there'll be a push to bring delivery times back under control, especially since they're upgrading the Model 3 line capacity.
Until then, I have a lovely set of mudflaps, roof sunshade, and other random accessories waiting. I got way too eager in May! 🤣. Still debating a wall connector. If anyone has any reviews on Tesla vs other brands. Would love to get some feedback.

Question for my fellow shipping enthusiasts... what are the RORO ships carrying on their way back to Shanghai?

Do they head back empty?
Yep, if they turn around from Oz/NZ and head straight back to China/Japan/Korea they are probably empty. Sometimes they go onto some of the Pacific islands from NZ mostly, they have some used car and equipment for the islands then. If you look at the draft figure it's usually at minimum when they head back to China.

Still debating a wall connector. If anyone has any reviews on Tesla vs other brands. Would love to get some feedback.
I can give you a review of how attractive it looks on my garage wall. But as for functionality, I have nothing to go on yet 😆.
Unless I start advertising it as a destination charger…it will lay idle for a while…