Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Vedaprime that makes me sad that there may not be anymore deliveries this Q :( part from the ones already confirmed
Pretty sure he didnt say that.

If VINs are assigned at Factory then your chance this quarter is:

Previous information has Shutdown ends 6 Aug.
Paglia docks Shanghai 14 Aug arrives PK 3/9
Paganella and Morning Clara docks 19 Aug arrives PK 8/9

Final invoice for M3 LR has build date 16 July and shutdown 18th so think its waiting on the "dock"
Last I understood that it was 3 weeks from build to delivery but wots definite now days!! SR at Tesla Chatswood believes mid Aug for delivery (7 weeks)
Think I found mine here 23rd down 15th from left!!!!

Attachments

• My Tesla at factory 2.jpg
    My Tesla at factory 2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 58
Pretty sure he didnt say that.

If VINs are assigned at Factory then your chance this quarter is:

Previous information has Shutdown ends 6 Aug.
Paglia docks Shanghai 14 Aug arrives PK 3/9
Paganella and Morning Clara docks 19 Aug arrives PK 8/9
This is what I have previously been going on that it will delivered this Q with those ships to come but Veda did say not all ships will have Tesla’s
So here’s hoping

I am wondering if all the changing EDD's are NSW based.. I am Melbourne and it hasn't changed once.. I am hoping that means they *know* it will be ready for pickup during that time. Even though I would love it to arrive earlier, I'd rather a definite time given, than one that changea earlier and possibly jumps back later closer to pickup...

I am wondering if all the changing EDD's are NSW based.. I am Melbourne and it hasn't changed once.. I am hoping that means they *know* it will be ready for pickup during that time. Even though I would love it to arrive earlier, I'd rather a definite time given, than one that changea earlier and possibly jumps back later closer to pickup...

Brisbane based EDD updated to 13-23Aug. Originally 23/08-02/09

Maybe it's only binding from when we have fully paid for the vehicle. Then Tesla must deliver within 3 months from that date?
I'm in Canberra (Queanbeyan - NSW) and have been brought forward as well
Excellent, I'm at Bombala over 2 hrs south of you. Ours is getting delivered to our house but hopefully in around your delivery dates. Starting to get very real and very exciting.

This is what I have previously been going on that it will delivered this Q with those ships to come but Veda did say not all ships will have Tesla’s
So here’s hoping
Likely true. Why would you send on 2 ships leaving the same day? Unless you're doing crazy numbers which is there is no indication or historical context.

But there are effectively 3 chances and a small window of opportunity for it to still happen in this quarter.
More so (larger window) if the upgrades to the line finish early.

Still only a chance. I guess watch those youtubes, wait and hope. Either way its coming, just might take longer than you want :(
Focus on the Inevitability - the upgraded factory relentless crushing the order queues as it spits out cars at ever increasing numbers :)

Reactions: Maximillan
I'm Melbourne, my date has been changed twice... most recently brought forward by nearly 3 weeks from 19th Aug to 1st Aug. Thats just a week away, so hoping the window will start to narrow soon (still 2 weeks).

Called my bank yesterday, confirmed I can only transfer 20k a day... or make a manual request through paperwork which would take... 3 to 5 days 😂 Hope I get enough days notice to pay it off before pickup day!

Called my bank yesterday, confirmed I can only transfer 20k a day... or make a manual request through paperwork which would take... 3 to 5 days 😂 Hope I get enough days notice to pay it off before pickup day!
Feel your pain. Just finished scheduling payment in the week before delivery, only to find EDD has moved 10 days forward. D'oh!
At least the request to temporarily increase the maximum payment takes less than 24 hours for me.