Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, over 5k of stuff, ordered in March also, wall charger installed in April o_O don’t want to list everything as I may get RSI but I will say one thing I’ve got that I haven’t seen anyone mention yet ….. Foglight Upgrade…. And I still have some things on the wish list. Does that make me the one with the biggest issues in here. Should I be booking in a shrink?
NO - I'm retired.
😄😄😄

I guess its time to unfollow tesla owners australia on facebook, because people there are really dumb and have no clue about technology prior of jumping on owning a tesla. They just ask dumb question its as if they only owned push bikes prior of buying a tesla.
I stayed on the page for about 3 days, then jumped off.
Unfortunately FB is not so forgiving, and now haunt me intensely.

I guess its time to unfollow tesla owners australia on facebook, because people there are really dumb and have no clue about technology prior of jumping on owning a tesla. They just ask dumb question its as if they only owned push bikes prior of buying a tesla.
So many people treat the post feature like a personal assistant. I feel like 90% of the queries can be answered by the first result in Google if they typed it word for word, but they expect someone else to take time out to answer it for them personally.

I'm still in it for the very occasional informative post, but it's mostly now just a source of amusement.
(I just realised you might've meant a different group but it unfortunately applies to pretty much any large group on Facebook :()

When will the vehicle appear on the RAV? Records of vehicles entered on the RAV can be found via the publicly accessible RAV search function. Records of new entries are transferred to the public search database at 12 noon and 6 pm daily AEST (1 pm and 7 pm AEDT). The RAV is searchable only by the VIN and only one VIN at a time.

Could be a batch of VIN's processed in about 1hrs time!

Reactions: dogstarlady