Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto! now I've started to go in covert mode to receive parcels😝
Yes About to confirm a couple of Carts of accessories.
Also Booking a Tinting - All windows including roof and clear(UV/Heat block) on the front
Charging Point is done lucky enough to already have 3 Phase, didn't go for the Tesla point as I like the flexibility of having the 3 Phase socket for machinery.
Charging Point.png

Yes About to confirm a couple of Carts of accessories.
Also Booking a Tinting - All windows including roof and clear(UV/Heat block) on the front
Charging Point is done lucky enough to already have 3 Phase, didn't go for the Tesla point as I like the flexibility of having the 3 Phase socket for machinery.
View attachment 757718
Hi, forgive my ignorance, but can the standard Tesla charging cable that comes with the car access your 3-phase socket, or did you need to buy a second cable? I have 3-phase power and I'm aiming to do the same as you.

Hi, forgive my ignorance, but can the standard Tesla charging cable that comes with the car access your 3-phase socket, or did you need to buy a second cable? I have 3-phase power and I'm aiming to do the same as you.
I think you need this

Reactions: Jimbowa
Hi,
Adding to the details for everyone.

M3, SR+ (Rear-Wheel Drive)
Interior: Black
Exterior: White
OD: 2021-11-07
EDD: 11/2 -> 25/2

Had a VIN since the start of the week. Can't remember the exact day.

I was told on the phone that the ship's ETA with the cars is 6th Feb too. I was told car has new CPU, heater wipers, 12v upgrade, and change to rear lights.

No invoice yet.

Hi,
Adding to the details for everyone.

M3, SR+ (Rear-Wheel Drive)
OD: 2021-11-07
EDD: 11/2 -> 25/2

Had a VIN since the start of the week. Can't remember the exact day.

I was told on the phone that the ship's ETA with the cars is 6th Feb too. I was told car has new CPU, heater wipers, 12v upgrade, and change to rear lights.

No invoice yet.
Then it would need to be a ship leaving China in the 2 or 3 days 🤞

Just joined the forum. I'm also waiting eagerly for my car :)

M3, RWD
OD: 2021-12-23
EDD: 14-20 weeks. No update, no VIN yet.

What tint are you getting? I think tinting is a must with the Aussie sun. I plan to get one of those sun shades and am deciding if I should tint the roof as well.

We have so many people in this thread with cars coming around the same time. We can probably organise a sweet group tinting deal in Sydney if we have enough interest?