Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're interested in tracking your car and getting some more reliable delivery estimates, I would encourage you to subscribe to vedaprime's service. It isn't expensive and you only need it for a month or two. For me, it has helped me plan travel so as to be available for delivery.
already subbed. 90% sure my car is on morning crystal but just waiting for the vin...

Reactions: rgc1990
already subbed. 90% sure my car is on morning crystal but just waiting for the vin...
Likewise, saw you on there. Good info for sure, but until you have that VIN it is all speculation.

Funny story: I signed up yesterday thinking it was the 1st of Feb. Stoopid me signed up 3 hours before midnight "Pacific time", so I was billed again at midnight LOL. Oh well. Another $15 for Veda for all the hard work he does :p

If you're interested in tracking your car and getting some more reliable delivery estimates, I would encourage you to subscribe to vedaprime's service. It isn't expensive and you only need it for a month or two. For me, it has helped me plan travel so as to be available for delivery.
Would you need a VIN number to take advantage of the service though?

to take full advantage, yes. but i joined and don't have a vin and am confident with where my car is currently right now and have a solid guestimation of when it will arrive. All my friends/family think i'm a weirdo for caring this much about where my car is.... they just don't understand🤣🤣 Nice to be in a group of like minded people!

I subscribed before I had a VIN and the discord discussions proved worth every dollar. So for a total of $30 for two months, I am quite happy with the value. Now very happy with VIN, invoice, insurance and PepperMoney all sorted so I can just watch the ship crawl along.

Reactions: N3bular and rgc1990
Likewise, saw you on there. Good info for sure, but until you have that VIN it is all speculation.

Funny story: I signed up yesterday thinking it was the 1st of Feb. Stoopid me signed up 3 hours before midnight "Pacific time", so I was billed again at midnight LOL. Oh well. Another $15 for Veda for all the hard work he does :p
Was waiting for this to NOT happen 😇 so subscribing today 😎

• Funny
Reactions: karlos22

It’s a US based system. I try to warn on the sign up page about the timezone. Am happy to reimburse if charged twice by missing a few hours off. It is a process they will be changing later in year to not be so dumb.

to take full advantage, yes. but i joined and don't have a vin and am confident with where my car is currently right now and have a solid guestimation of when it will arrive. All my friends/family think i'm a weirdo for caring this much about where my car is.... they just don't understand🤣🤣 Nice to be in a group of like minded people!
I ordered my no-options RWD a few days before you in Brisbane (and no VIN either) so I'm living vicariously through your expectations here. :)

Of course, happy times will end if you get your car before I do!

All my friends/family think i'm a weirdo for caring this much about where my car is.... they just don't understand

I don't understand either. It's a car, it'll get here at some point and lost likely inside the estimate given by telsa. You'll work it out when you sit in it and drive it for a day. Not sure what support you need.
Props to Veda for the work he does. This isn't a diss. Obviously a market there to provide the info so good work on that.

Long time lurking finally joined to comment 😄
Ordered on 19/12 1 day before the cutover to 14-20 weeks.
Stock standard RWD, white with black seats.
I went to Chadstone VIC showroom and ordered the car while there as I needed to add the Tesla corporate program discount.
The SA who applied the discount told me the car needs to be delivered before Mar 31 for the discount to be applied.
No VIN yet, and there was nothing in my app since, but today the app says 14 - 20 weeks 🙃
But I am hoping its on the "Big One" ship 😎

Reactions: karlos22
I don't understand either. It's a car, it'll get here at some point and lost likely inside the estimate given by telsa. You'll work it out when you sit in it and drive it for a day. Not sure what support you need.
Props to Veda for the work he does. This isn't a diss. Obviously a market there to provide the info so good work on that.
You might be in the wrong forum 😅

Long time lurking finally joined to comment 😄
Ordered on 19/12 1 day before the cutover to 14-20 weeks.
Stock standard RWD, white with black seats.
I went to Chadstone VIC showroom and ordered the car while there as I needed to add the Tesla corporate program discount.
The SA who applied the discount told me the car needs to be delivered before Mar 31 for the discount to be applied.
No VIN yet, and there was nothing in my app since, but today the app says 14 - 20 weeks 🙃
But I am hoping its on the "Big One" ship 😎
How much is generally the corporate discount ?