Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery date now showing 09/03 - 22/03. Any RWD owners picking up in Feb, would really appreciate your feed back on the 2022 car, how it drives and quality of built etc.. even brief descriptions would be really appreciated. :)
Ordered on 18-Dec syd,delivery date changed to 09 to 23 March as well.
No build date or final pdf invoice yet. My SA has been super helpful alomg being proactive and providing as much as he can possibly source.

/Wave.

Ordered a Performance Model 3 yesterday. Not sure it's sunk in yet. Based on the main website, my delivery date will be between mid May and early July. Let's see how accurate that is.

Cheers,
Lox

I ordered a LR a fortnight ago. The Tesla rep called a week ago saying to expect June, but May if I am lucky.

Going crazy looking at accessories and routes for trips! The next few months can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: Kevsaccount
0B201BCB-0B71-4338-A62C-17948DFA03A9.jpeg

8am. Westgate Bridge. Heading west. All SRs. Happy days.

How far in advance does one get asked to schedule a pickup day and time? Delivery window closes on the 25th, yet to hear from my SA - and at some point I have to ask for a day off.
I think your earliest pickup date will be at least 1 week from current day.
like if you receive the message today to schedule your pickup,
the earliest available date to you will be next monday onwards.

Reactions: fiamh