Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my invoice today. (trade-in + plenti finance)

Model 3 RWD
Ext: White 18"
Int: Black
OD: 24.12.2021
VIN: 09.02.2022
EDD: 12.02.2022 (March 09 - March 23 Alexandria)
INV: 07.03.2022

Paid off the remaining account balance by bank transfer yesterday. (was a partial finance)
Account page already shows the payment I made. Now just waiting for the pickup date....

I did make a small ($100) payment first to make sure it gets reflected on the account page. Next day, saw that it did, and Tesla sends you a SMS saying "an update has been made to your final balance" as well. So I recommend all to do this just to make sure it does go in before sending full payment.

Reactions: Lockster and Benzz
Hi all.
white/white RWD
OD: 6/1/22
ED: 14-20 weeks
VIN: n/a

It sounds like a few people here are suffering the same disease - are we there yet? So, I made a page that allows me to watch the countdown each day or hour or minute or whatever... How long until I get my Tesla?. You are welcome to use it as well. Hope it helps LOL. 😂
🤣
cute little website to show my in-head calculations are basically right.... so long (May for me)

(still trying to shake the habit of watching all the testa videos on YouTube and telling myself 'don't buy accessories until you get the car' - at this rate its going to be an anti climax when I actually get the car)

Hi all.
white/white RWD
OD: 6/1/22
ED: 14-20 weeks
VIN: n/a

It sounds like a few people here are suffering the same disease - are we there yet? So, I made a page that allows me to watch the countdown each day or hour or minute or whatever... How long until I get my Tesla?. You are welcome to use it as well. Hope it helps LOL. 😂
🤣
Got a page blocked due to security threat 😅

~350km left for Morning Clara, so it should arrive to Port Kembla this night/Friday morning. Only 2 other ships are sheduled for the same terminal, so hopefully unloading starts before Saturday, otherwise there is a chance it would be delayed a bit due to nuclear waste unloading: Nuclear waste expected to arrive in Port Kembla from the UK this weekend
Thanks for the update. Port Kembla showing Sunday night for acceptance? Although it's a '12:00' in and out so hopefully that means it just hasn't been given a slot yet. Lets hope so!

About 14 hours left :)

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 1.49.58 pm.png

Reactions: colin_aus
About 14 hours left :)
Unfortunately looks like there would be some queue there...
Asian Vision is currently moored and would leave at 2:30am
next would be Noble Ace (currently waiting just near PK) Fri 3:30am
and then there is Southern Highway planned for Sat morning (currently travelling alongside Morning Clara towards PK)

So could be Morning Clara is really planned for Sunday.
Anyways, this week cars should be ready for trucks, so deliveries should start at some point next week I believe (worst case week after that)

Unfortunately looks like there would be some queue there...
Asian Vision is currently moored and would leave at 2:30am
next would be Noble Ace (currently waiting just near PK) Fri 3:30am
and then there is Southern Highway planned for Sat morning (currently travelling alongside Morning Clara towards PK)

So could be Morning Clara is really planned for Sunday.
Anyways, this week cars should be ready for trucks, so deliveries should start at some point next week I believe (worst case week after that)
Yea there's most likely a little backlog from Brissy and MC might be the one that has to try fit into the queue somewhere.