Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another long time lurker, 1st time poster:

M3 LR white/white
Sydney
Order Date: 24/1/2022

Account still reports "Estimated Delivery: 14-20 weeks from order placed date" - 20 weeks will be June 13.
Maybe i'm missing something, but I've checked my account and the app on my mobile, and NOWHERE do i find an estimate ddelivery timeframe. I was informed 14-20 weeks at signup in early Feb, and on each occasion i checked with SA, ... "Its in the app". But where do i find it???

Maybe i'm missing something, but I've checked my account and the app on my mobile, and NOWHERE do i find an estimate ddelivery timeframe. I was informed 14-20 weeks at signup in early Feb, and on each occasion i checked with SA, ... "Its in the app". But where do i find it???
I think it may depend on where you live. I'm up in Far North Queensland and the car will be trucked from Brisbane to my house. Apparently then the app doesn't show a date (happy to be corrected)

Reactions: Cammo
This thread the first screenshot shows what I see (M3 of course, not Y).

But where do i find it???
Go to the dashboard for the car, it's under "Your model 3" on the right hand side.
Screenshot 2022-05-13 20.59.11.png

Not sure if good or not, but haven't heard anything either. Having said that, I was getting some suss phone calls over the past 2 or 3 days that I didn't answer, no messages left, so figured it was spam. No emails...

Any ideas if there is a delay, if they'll extend the km's on the trade-in vehicle without dropping the $$..?

This thread the first screenshot shows what I see (M3 of course, not Y).

Thanks Penn, but no on my app, nor my account.
Maybe mgfletcher
I think it may depend on where you live. I'm up in Far North Queensland and the car will be trucked from Brisbane to my house. Apparently then the app doesn't show a date (happy to be corrected)

is right about distance from city

Reactions: penn_
Not sure if good or not, but haven't heard anything either. Having said that, I was getting some suss phone calls over the past 2 or 3 days that I didn't answer, no messages left, so figured it was spam. No emails...

Any ideas if there is a delay, if they'll extend the km's on the trade-in vehicle without dropping the $$..?
I went at least 1000km over my given km due to delay and didn’t have an issue. Once the car was gone I never heard a word from them. I had switched my rego to monthly, because it was due and didn’t want to pay more than needed, got charged once after it was picked up but that got refunded. * refunded by department of transport

Reactions: Redrum
Yes it’s all fake news. Dozens of people have signed up just to pretend to get Tesla calls..
Dozens of accounts. Could be one person. Could be two people. It's the internet. Who knows what motivates people.

I await my call or the non-anecdotal evidence.

On the plus side, seems like most of the regular posters here didn't get the call as it turns out! My dudes!

Reactions: penn_
Dozens of accounts. Could be one person. Could be two people. It's the internet. Who knows what motivates people.

I await my call or the non-anecdotal evidence.

On the plus side, seems like most of the regular posters here didn't get the call as it turns out! My dudes!

You do you, but for those in the real world this is the email I received after the call

Attachments

• A13CFFD4-A594-47DD-B9C5-7485E0BFF32A.jpeg
    A13CFFD4-A594-47DD-B9C5-7485E0BFF32A.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 52