Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From reading the UK forums i have learned that EDDs mean effectively nothing. Heaps were getting deliveries in June/July and were pushed out to September in the first instance for a while. Then their EDDs jumped around like crazy for weeks until finally settling on a far closer delivery date. Hoping for that but whatevs. Aug - Oct is fine. Might have money for boost and self drive by then! Bought the dip on TSLA stock this week and the good mood from the rise nicely offset the changed delivery date.

Reactions: rtvanda
Great news that everyone is getting estimated dates, a bit of progress! No point being upset, all cars are difficult to get at the moment.
Easy to say, but I had a chance to buy a used Model 3 LR with boost prior to Christmas for the same price of a new one, but chose to go new as I was originally in the 8-12 week window and was assured by my SA that I would receive in that window.

Now I sit in the 8-10 month window. With next to no communication from Tesla this entire time. So it is quite easy to get a bit upset about the terrible customer relations of the company. I'd sack my sales team if they were not addressing my customers about product delays. But Tesla just don't seem to care.

Add to that the interest rate increase, effectively making the car more expensive than when I ordered as my 2nd round of locking in has past. There should at least be something offered around that alone.

Reactions: rtvanda
Where are people finding their delivery dates have changed? On my dashboard it saying nothing about delivery times - ordered 6/1/2022
I've asked this question several times. various responses haven't helped. some comment relates to remoteness from City and road-freight delivery.

I've just adopted the attitude that it'll come when it comes. I tend to engage in the ship spotting [wife thinks i a little crazy], but it reminds me of when i was a kid, looking down the hose to see if the water was coming.

@Lucinda101 In the Tesla App on your phone. If you are using a browser make sure you are looking through the Australia-flavoured Tesla site and not the US one.

I ordered the same day, the expected delivery was 14-20 weeks, disappeared totally yesterday, and is Aug-Oct 2022 today.
On my desktop i can easily check the AU v US site, and similarly using a browser on mobile. But how/where do you check that in the app??