Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope so! But looking at previous build dates / delivery dates, would July be the next manufacturing run for AU/NZ cars? Could have all shifted due to the shutdown I guess..............wait and see I suppose.
I fully expect my originally 14-20 week order to be shipped in July for an August delivery. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything earlier.

Reactions: Fazza and MozMan
Looks like our old friend Turandot will be puttering about for a few days yet... Not scheduled to moor until June 2nd. How long until she gives up and makes a break for Port Kembla?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-225203_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-225203_Chrome.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 65
Ok, just got a call from SA to offer a demo car which can be picked up next week. Very attempting but thinking about it’s a demo car with 2000km, and higher price as well as not eligible for rebate so I’ve turned it down…
Out of interest, what was the exact spec of the car you turned down. Will be interesting to see if someone here picks it up because you turned it down

Ok, just got a call from SA to offer a demo car which can be picked up next week. Very attempting but thinking about it’s a demo car with 2000km, and higher price as well as not eligible for rebate so I’ve turned it down…
Wasn't the demo cars offered are "refresh" of the current fleet - e.g. they are all new cars off the boat that was intended as the new demos for dealers? that would be considered new then, as there's no difference between that and any other new cars.