Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At 10% increase it should take about a month to make up those days, the increase for the rest of the quarter is just gravy.
Providing they don't stick like glue to the schedule and wherever the shutdown falls, that portion doesn't pick up again until the same time next Quarter. Like last time and apparently the time before. Though 1-4 of July would indicate that maybe Australia doesn't get hit. If it's 14 days then past behaviour indicates a delay until 4th quarter.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
Progress?
Screenshot_20220623-113330.png

Reactions: Robdunc
That's okay 😁 I'm happy just to float around on here, learning from everyone while I wait (though I absolutely draw the line at tracking the ships 😳)
Although my wife is not a member of the forum she certainly "hears" all about what's going on when I read sections to her.
When I say "hears" I mean she nods and says "Yes Dear"

Maybe I'm imagining [again] but there seems to be a change in source code during today.
Since recent excitement about modified source code [eg "finalize"], I've been checking for any reference to VIN.
Using search for whole words, I've been hitting 7 occurrences over past week or so.
Now, I hit 14. and there also sees to more detail burried in the code.
anyone else notice this?
does it mean anything?

Maybe I'm imagining [again] but there seems to be a change in source code during today.
Since recent excitement about modified source code [eg "finalize"], I've been checking for any reference to VIN.
Using search for whole words, I've been hitting 7 occurrences over past week or so.
Now, I hit 14. and there also sees to more detail burried in the code.
anyone else notice this?
does it mean anything?
erm.... that it's a quiet day in the office? 😉

(sorry.... couldn't help myself, lol 😁)

• Funny
Reactions: Polarxp