Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although my wife is not a member of the forum she certainly "hears" all about what's going on when I read sections to her.
When I say "hears" I mean she nods and says "Yes Dear"
Haha same here… I don’t think my wife realises that I have ordered 2 model 3‘s and now 2 model y’s. She smiles, nods and says ‘ that’s sounds good,’ So this is on her!

6 things learnt since joining this forum :

1. The SAs appear to be in the dark as much as we are
2. International logistics and supply chains are more complex than imagined
3. Meetups in the future are going to be awesome
4. We’re all in the same boat although our cars probably won’t be
5. Some people like forklifts and EVs
6. ‘Draught’ is not just a term for wind or beer

What have you learnt? 🧐

Maybe I'm imagining [again] but there seems to be a change in source code during today.
Since recent excitement about modified source code [eg "finalize"], I've been checking for any reference to VIN.
Using search for whole words, I've been hitting 7 occurrences over past week or so.
Now, I hit 14. and there also sees to more detail burried in the code.
anyone else notice this?
does it mean anything?
I have had differences in number of hits before when I search for Vin, but then I found I was on the US site...😩

6 things learnt since joining this forum :

1. The SAs appear to be in the dark as much as we are
2. International logistics and supply chains are more complex than imagined
3. Meetups in the future are going to be awesome
4. We’re all in the same boat although our cars probably won’t be
5. Some people like forklifts and EVs
6. ‘Draught’ is not just a term for wind or beer

What have you learnt? 🧐
1. There exists between the mooring, draught and exit of a ship from port a source of pure joy i had no idea was there.
2. There is a psychological cycle in this forum. We all eventually become the weary long term orderers of yore.
3. Tesla is purposely redirecting my exact model of Tesla into my path. (Sure of it)
4. There is an end point to the purchase of accessories. "... I think i'm ... done?"
5. Tesla SAs are amazingly resilient and even though i don't talk to them for months on end, and then only 3 or so times, and even then only for like 5 minutes, they remember me and everything about the day i test drove and that's pretty cool. I have no idea how they do that.
6. Forklift jokes maintain your sanity and i don't know why.

What have you learnt? 🧐
1. More than I ever need to know about shipping
2. That’s it’s not easy being green (or becoming greener once you’ve decided to ditch ICE)
3. That most incentives will happen around you but not to you (in QLD)
4. We are very small market (or the ** end of the earth in Tesla’s eyes)
5. Source code changes randomly with intriguing human reactions

1. More than I ever need to know about shipping
2. That’s it’s not easy being green (or becoming greener once you’ve decided to ditch ICE)
3. That most incentives will happen around you but not to you (in QLD)
4. We are very small market (or the ** end of the earth in Tesla’s eyes)
5. Source code changes randomly with intriguing human reactions
You know when you frame it like that... We are actually fighting a battle of sorts so that was never really going to be easy i guess. When i get the car and my solar and battery are up an running, i am free from the fossil fuel energy market (sort of... Have to generate enough to negate the grid supply charge). That'll totally be entirely worth the whole battle! And amazing we live in a year that we can do it relatively easily. Imagine hating fossil fuels and living in the 70s.

Reactions: rtvanda
4. There is an end point to the purchase of accessories. "... I think i'm ... done?"
Hahahaha

There are always more...
etc

;)