Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it true if your source code contains "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false then you have a build the VIN isn't allocated just yet?

The conspiracy behind this when I first ordered my Model 3 that if you get this in the source code, it is considered a big thing, until it actually happened to me, I realised it had happened to a lot of people, including Model Y orders from June and everyone thought it was probably just an error or it isn't significant.

However, now that I see the VINs for Model 3 AND Model Y from June being allocated, I do think that if the source code shows false, there is hope for something coming up for you soon.

Let's just hope and see what happens in the upcoming days and weeks in July now.

Reactions: Ormaus
does anyone knows how to filter by country in teslike spreadsheet
1656557416976.png

Reactions: ChrisAKAHydra
The conspiracy behind this when I first ordered my Model 3 that if you get this in the source code, it is considered a big thing, until it actually happened to me, I realised it had happened to a lot of people, including Model Y orders from June and everyone thought it was probably just an error or it isn't significant.

However, now that I see the VINs for Model 3 AND Model Y from June being allocated, I do think that if the source code shows false, there is hope for something coming up for you soon.

Let's just hope and see what happens in the upcoming days and weeks in July now.
Awesome! I ordered 12/2 - M3P Black/white FSD