Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and order number plate "Ra00Vin" too? :D
Haha, can get close in VIC:

Screenshot_20220707-181226.png

Wound't it be SAD day, that after nearly 9months of waiting my M3LR arrives, only to find out out that M3 is getting an some minor upgrades in 2 months. Whats the likelihood of that happening?

Order my LR 21/12 and still waiting and if I am being brutally honest .. waiting waiting waiting ... I have kind of lost the excitement through exhaustion...stopped reading posts, stopped watching you tube clips, stopped browsing pointless accessories list...the fun is gone. It is quite sad !

Wound't it be SAD day, that after nearly 9months of waiting my M3LR arrives, only to find out out that M3 is getting an some minor upgrades in 2 months. Whats the likelihood of that happening?

Order my LR 21/12 and still waiting and if I am being brutally honest .. waiting waiting waiting ... I have kind of lost the excitement through exhaustion...stopped reading posts, stopped watching you tube clips, stopped browsing pointless accessories list...the fun is gone. It is quite sad !
Hard to guess on the features thing. But in terms of losing interest, the only suggestion I can make is to try not to get too annoyed and when the car arrives, see how it makes you feel. If the annoyance outweighs the enjoyment, you could likely sell it for a decent profit (especially LR due to the ongoing and lengthening wait times).

Good luck with your decision.

I ordered about a month after you and am pretty fed up too especially not really knowing or believing there is an end date in sight, but the car is for my wife so the decision on whether to pull the pin or wait is not mine. My plan is to just punish the car's right pedal and tyres when it arrives and see if it helps erase the frustration.

Reactions: coref1
Was going to suggest the 32Amp charger adapter....but that might be what you just just ordered.....maybe also a screen protector - eg Spigen?

I got the Tesla wall charger, and will pick up a cable for 3rd party chargers in due course.

AliExpress is a dangerous place to browse, though. Today I've ordered some rather neat pads to protect the back of the rear seats when they’re folded…

Same. I just hope I don’t suffer from Tesla Stockholm syndrome in the near future, like some posters!

Just got my vin for a vanilla and am feeling the same trepidation ...

Then you are almost ready for Zen: the way of the Tesla. Start meditating my disciples.
On what? Nothingness of course. Consider the state of your Tesla. Imagine it right now. Nothing.

;)