Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1658363555590.png

Draught at 9.1 of 9.1 max now, looks like she's ready to roll

Reactions: Ib38 and axelfair89
On thr topic of Car Insurance quotes, I found NRMA to be very competitive.

An icing on the cake is a current promotion, they are offering a discount of $100 for new car insurances which makes it sweet.

The code is save100 and I tested it and it works. I got a quote for 800 for my car with 2K excess. But you can play around and see what suits your need.

Read the fine print here, it may be new for old but some also need to be able to supply it in a certain time frame. They will do everything in there power to just pay you out at Market Value.

Not sure what NRMA's fine print is but be careful with new for old.
Im going to insure my car at an agreed value regardless i know i bought it at when the price was low so ill insure it at the current high value. And they can decide to do what ever they want as long as i have my agreed value in place. I would never insure at market value because those prices can fluctuate at any time as we all know.

Reactions: illesornayr
You ordered the same as me, one week later, but are now getting it 2 weeks before me. I am guessing that you are getting someone's canceled order, rather than a new VIN assignment "on the water".

Congrats!
I thought that was odd too, as the EDD suggests it’s on the Morning Clara. A cancellation makes sense as the explanation. Time go buy a lotto ticket @Jellyfish and see if you can extend on your luck!