Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that we will have a couple of days of VIN for 3’s when the line reopens and will be on the same ships as the new Y’s coming
I have my fingers crossed, my toes crossed and anything else I can find crossed, hoping you are right that we might see some M3 RWD VINs allocated shortly after August 8th when the line is due to re open. The pessimistic side of my brain says, however, it will not be until the start of Q4 (so October) as I think we (the outstanding Q1 RWD orders) have missed the Q3 deliveries.

I certainly hope my pessimistic brain is wrong and Tesla can clear - as in deliver to customers - their Q1 orders (such as mine) before the end of Q3. Now that would be sweet.

Tomorrow means we officially find ourselves in the realm of the EDD window! Start the countdown.

Anyone want to have a guess at the chance of when the next big batch will arrive? AUG, SEP, OCT, NOV or beyond (again).

Here’s my guess:
AUG - 5%
SEP - 20%
OCT - 40%
NOV - 20%
Beyond - 15%
31 days until we see if Tesla maintain the Aug-xxx EDD or revise it to Sep-xxx

I'm 5 days away from 5 months since I ordered. This date has been something I've been ticking down to all this time. Passing that number and entering into a true mystery period, not sure how it feels

The question I'm interested in finding an answer on is, the best place to put it with all the window space available, any tips from you lucky owners?
This is mine

Attachments

• IMG_2687.jpeg
    IMG_2687.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 62
31 days until we see if Tesla maintain the Aug-xxx EDD or revise it to Sep-xxx

I'm 5 days away from 5 months since I ordered. This date has been something I've been ticking down to all this time. Passing that number and entering into a true mystery period, not sure how it feels
The waiting sux! I am a few days away from 8 months wait after being told at sign-up that I would have my car by April.
This forum helps with rationalisation, and have picked up some very handy info while trawling the site. Apparently the pain is totally forgotten once you are seated in your new toy. And it DOES happen eventually!

I have my fingers crossed, my toes crossed and anything else I can find crossed, hoping you are right that we might see some M3 RWD VINs allocated shortly after August 8th when the line is due to re open. The pessimistic side of my brain says, however, it will not be until the start of Q4 (so October) as I think we (the outstanding Q1 RWD orders) have missed the Q3 deliveries.

I certainly hope my pessimistic brain is wrong and Tesla can clear - as in deliver to customers - their Q1 orders (such as mine) before the end of Q3. Now that would be sweet.
It will likely open earlier then 8th August
The other shutdown was ahead of schedule

Does anyone have any discount codes for braumach before I pull the trigger on the floor mats?
Here's my link for a 10% discount. I just ordered some, didn't see the discount until too late

Full disclosure: if you use this link you'll get 10% off your first order and I get $5, though I don't know how I receive that.

Last edited:

What… deliver the ones people ordered in February before the ones ordered last month!!! You’d hope so.