Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ship bringing our cars from Port Kembla to Perth left port today. Should be in freo on the 16th August. Give it a few days for them to move and clean them. Aligns with my EDD anyway of 23/08 - 6/09.

Looks like we have twins, same spec and same build day.
There's potential for an industry superfund joke here but my brain's too fried at the moment to make it. In any case it'd be funny if they were also delivered on the same day. Hopefully we get them sooner rather than later. The wait's been killing me (almost literally, my current car is terrible for my back).

Same ship (Thermopylae), but from all accounts WA cars were offloaded in Melbourne.

My Y RWD order has an EDD starting 16th, but I'm assuming that will change as the ship doesn't arrive until that day.
Wait are you saying the WA cars were offloaded in Melbourne to be trucked to Perth or that they were offloaded there so they could be loaded onto the Thermopylae? I'm no expert but trucking cars across the Nullarbor does not sound as safe/cost effective as shipping.

Quite the discrepancy with EDDs! My order date Dec 10 and build date 14/7 but EDD 24/8-2/9 for Cbr. If our cars are on the same boat (Passama) and Cbr is closer than Bris, why would it take 2 weeks longer to deliver my car? Just part of life's weird tapestry I guess.

Your EDD might suggest you didn't make the Viking Passama and are on the Morning Crystal instead. My EDD (Cbr) is 13-27/8 so I should be on the VP.

mmm'kay speculators give me your thoughts. I got my VIN on Friday night for a July build RWD, so seems to be a reallocation/cancelled order. My EDD seems a little weird - 14-23 September. Wondering if this means it is on the way with the August deliveries but gets held back in a naughty corner for some reason? Anyone else this EDD (I couldn't see any on the spreddy but then again my eyeballs are tired).

mmm'kay speculators give me your thoughts. I got my VIN on Friday night for a July build RWD, so seems to be a reallocation/cancelled order. My EDD seems a little weird - 14-23 September. Wondering if this means it is on the way with the August deliveries but gets held back in a naughty corner for some reason? Anyone else this EDD (I couldn't see any on the spreddy but then again my eyeballs are tired).
Can also mean that the Tesla EDDs are just weird. Likely doesnt cater for cancelled orders well. Likely get lots of updates as it gets closer to AU.

Build Date will be a key for you.