Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1660373676851.png

Finally a change in my account.
M3 RWD
Blue/Black
OD: 01/02

Wow your first drive! You’re in for a big surprise. When I test drove a Tesla I went home and ordered mine, and at that stage I was only toying with the idea of owning an electric car, but it completely sold me. Some people complain that there aren’t enough buttons and gadgets, but I love that it’s different and clean looking. It has voice command so you don’t have to go through lots of screens to get to what you want. The other amazing thing is taking your car in for a regular service will be a thing of the past, I just picked up my car from the mechanics yesterday and it cost me $2,300.00 :oops:, but it had some issues, so not just a standard service, but you will save on service costs too. Of course there are some drawbacks but the positives outweigh those imo. Please let us know when you come back from your test drive how you felt about driving a Model 3 (assuming it’s not a Y you are testing).
I hear you! I just love the little things, like having the steering wheel in my lap without having to worry about blocking the instrument cluster. The air vent positions are linked to your profile and automatically adjust when you get in! :)

I went battery electric mower almost 10 years before getting a tesla - and it's still going strong. I still go the the petrol station occasionally in the Tesla, to swap sodastream bottles. Haven't bought a drop of petrol in over 2 years.
I have two properties. I have electric mover on one, cost me $30 12 years ago, and still going strong. At home, my acreage requrires
I went battery electric mower almost 10 years before getting a tesla - and it's still going strong. I still go the the petrol station occasionally in the Tesla, to swap sodastream bottles. Haven't bought a drop of petrol in over 2 years.
Just had power outage .... My home requires work of two ride-ons, and a slasher. Bit much for electric, so far at least.

Get yourself a kit so you can plumb your sodasteam to a large CO2 cannister, you will save yourself a fortune and never go to the servo again. I just exchanged my cannister today, $50 and last one lasted 6 months!