Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my VIN arrived yesterday, I got my EDD update. Originally Aug - Nov, now showing Sep 21 - 30. Which is exactly as I predicted as I'll be overseas until the 1st. Ha.
Have you guys noticed these dates JUST put it inside the quarter? I think Tesla will make an effort to squeeze it in the quarter, but things happen (port delays etc). Hoping the dates stick for you.

Reactions: PcS000
Updates to my list. I said I would update it until I picked up my Tesla - currently looking like Tuesday :)

A big thank you buddy from me and on behalf of all those that haven’t said “thanks” and those that have already got their vehicles and left. A great job. Respect.

I am actually going to see if I can select the 1st of October as an option when the time comes, then I'll be able to pick it up on the way home from the airport.
Given the number of ways a delivery can be slipped a day or two before you get a choice, I do not expect this will be an issue.
If your options are both impossible and inflexible then there will probably be people here that would pick up for you.

mmm'kay speculators give me your thoughts. I got my VIN on Friday night for a July build RWD, so seems to be a reallocation/cancelled order. My EDD seems a little weird - 14-23 September. Wondering if this means it is on the way with the August deliveries but gets held back in a naughty corner for some reason? Anyone else this EDD (I couldn't see any on the spreddy but then again my eyeballs are tired).
Looks like mine has been in the naughty corner at the factory somewhere. Apparently only now getting on a ship. EDD updated to 5/9 - 19/9 overnight

Reactions: Ormaus and PcS000
Updates to my list. I said I would update it until I picked up my Tesla - currently looking like Tuesday :)
Thanks Ormaus for you efforts with order tracking/predicting. It's been a big help in (trying to) understand deliveries. I've sorted columns and re-sorted columns in an effort to put my order at the top of the spreadsheet. Sadly that hasn't worked.

So, can I borrow your cat for a week or two?