Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it will be November definitely. Tesla produces and delivers in the same quarter. If they produce now I'm not entirely sure they can deliver all of them by end sept. They are better off doing for the domestic market

So they will do a production run in Oct and be delivered by november
Yes I totally agree with your thoughts. My concern / paranoia now is with the lack of movement of Feb orders they may not get to my March 12 RWD order even though I still have EDD of August-November On the screen.
The excitement of 2 weeks ago seems a long time ago now and I didn't even jinx it by ordering accessories 😂 Good Luck to all the optimists out there , hope your orders are filled 👍

I'm assuming you're upgrading to an LR or P. Does the RWD become boring after awhile?
In a word, no. My SR+ still puts a smile on my face every time I accelerate to motorway. Its an amazing car and so much fun to drive. I was going to keep it for at least a few more years, however I did purchase it with novated lease and have 2 more years on that lease, but now that the government is changing the FBT off new novated lease EV purchases and as that will not apply to my current car, it will be cheaper for me to change the car than keep paying the current one for 2 more years with FBT. Also as I have noticed that a few times a month I do drives that I could do without needing to charge on the way with LR but I do have to charge with SR+ and if I don't pay FBT the LR will be cheaper per month than my current SR+, I managed to talk my employer into allowing me to do the swap and so I ordered the new car as LR.
The extra acceleration and thrill factor does not really come into my calculations, though the automated boot and built in USB-C and wireless phone charging as well as the quieter interior does sound nice :)

Reactions: *Sparkles*
I know Priit received his car same time we did. In our case, we ordered a new M3 exactly same spec, as our current M3, reason is the numerous incremental and progressive upgrades made over the last 3 years its like a "new" car.
Well, my main reason is longer range from SR+ to LR and cheaper payment as I can stop paying FBT :) the other improvements are just cream on top and not really affecting my decision.

Reactions: Novatec
My LR order was March 20, not long after the EDD expanded out to "6-9 months". I saw a few pages back that someone with an order date of about Mar 15 got a car at short notice due to a cancellation, and that feels tantalisingly close!

I know many of you are waiting for RWD orders and seem to have been left in the cold this quarter, but it sounds like many of you have a calendar month EDD range such as Aug-Nov. In the app mine still says "6-9 months". I was always expecting a Q4 delivery at the earliest, but I'm wondering when the EDD range might change over to calendar months?

I suppose the RWD situation this quarter indicates that this detail doesn't really matter anyway!

I know many of you are waiting for RWD orders and seem to have been left in the cold this quarter, but it sounds like many of you have a calendar month EDD range such as Aug-Nov. In the app mine still says "6-9 months". I was always expecting a Q4 delivery at the earliest, but I'm wondering when the EDD range might change over to calendar months?
I think RWD orders before March 15th have the August - November range, while orders afterwards have 6 -9 months.

I have 6 -9 months :(

Says no database. Actually the site doesn't load at all

It was working earlier, but I'm getting the database error too now. Screenshot from this morning:

1661139151153.png

Reactions: enabler
I think RWD orders before March 15th have the August - November range, while orders afterwards have 6 -9 months.

I have 6 -9 months :(

Well yeah the VINs needs to be this Week otherwise it is definitely a Oct/Nov delivery at earliest.
Looking increasingly likely that RWD in Aus have been hung out to dry in Q3. Very frustrating as will lose the lower interest rate & also be stuck servicing the ICE if delayed to November. Would be nice if they could fit the new CATL M3P batteries to compensate us for the delays.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Looking increasingly likely that RWD in Aus have been hung out to dry in Q3. Very frustrating as will lose the lower interest rate & also be stuck servicing the ICE if delayed to November. Would be nice if they could fit the new CATL M3P batteries to compensate us for the delays.
From what I understand Tesla China is saying the news about CATL M3P batteries is just a rumor so not confirmed to happen:

Reactions: penn_