Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 854982

Mine says BOOKED and I ordered a month ago for EDD Feb-May ‘23.

All I want is for the backlog of Feb RWD cars to be delivered so I move up the queue in an orderly fashion.
You ordered a model 3 a month ago? For those that ordered 7 months back we originally thought there might be “an orderly fashion” too.

Reactions: JustinFernleaf
You ordered a model 3 a month ago? For those that ordered 7 months back we originally thought there might be “an orderly fashion” too.
I have been repeatedly assured that I am at the very front of the queue. Which really doesn't help when the queue is more of a crowd from which Tesla makes seemingly random selections!

View attachment 854982

Mine says BOOKED and I ordered a month ago for EDD Feb-May ‘23.

All I want is for the backlog of Feb RWD cars to be delivered so I move up the queue in an orderly fashion.
As the Year field still has not been filled, they are not sure if they can get you the car this year, however the success field is set to true, meaning they truly sucked you in on this :D

So…I got the call this afternoon, the car was registered yesterday and will be on a truck down Wagga way hopefully on Friday or Monday or Tuesday etc. No absolutes, but it should hopefully be here sometime next week or so. Then this evening, I’ve ordered replacement plates (on hold at MyPlates for over a year) and organised comp. insurance.

I apologise, I am not not trying to gloat or boast. I was just one of the very lucky ones to be included in the last round.

So…I got the call this afternoon, the car was registered yesterday and will be on a truck down Wagga way hopefully on Friday or Monday or Tuesday etc. No absolutes, but it should hopefully be here sometime next week or so. Then this evening, I’ve ordered replacement plates (on hold at MyPlates for over a year) and organised comp. insurance.

I apologise, I am not not trying to gloat or boast. I was just one of the very lucky ones to be included in the last round.

That's really exciting news, @PcS000 - I'm really happy for you! 🎉

Now take that apology back!! 😋

Yewwww! Get on it :)

Reactions: PcS000

Well done, a February order….. there’s hope for all of us! 🥲

I’ve noticed a couple of people in the group have mentioned that their SA has phoned them.
Apart from returning a call back in February, I’ve not been contacted once. As, it appears there’s a distinct possibility my vehicle could be built soon I’m currently awaiting a call after texting a week ago. I need to check some details re reg and current trade in value. Any suggestions on my next step? Is it unreasonable to expect a response (even acknowledging the text message) after 7 days?

I’ve noticed a couple of people in the group have mentioned that their SA has phoned them.
Apart from returning a call back in February, I’ve not been contacted once. As, it appears there’s a distinct possibility my vehicle could be built soon I’m currently awaiting a call after texting a week ago. I need to check some details re reg and current trade in value. Any suggestions on my next step? Is it unreasonable to expect a response (even acknowledging the text message) after 7 days?

The lack of contact I have had from both Tesla and Macquarie Bank for finance has been appalling. I have had to follow up at each step and prompt each thing to keep moving forwards. My delivery is booked in for Monday and I made about 10 phone calls back and forwards between Tesla and Macquarie to get Invoices updated, Registration Paperwork confirmed (because I received an SMS that it was outstanding after emailing it twice to the correct email), Reminding my Macquarie Bank contact that I had a deadline of Monday and that we needed the funds to clear 48hrs in advance... In terms of communication its been one of the worst experiences I've had with any purchase big or small. My Macquarie bank representative never answers her phone, her message bank is full and no longer accepting new messages, I speak to another person and they just direct me back to her, so I email and hear nothing. I call my Tesla SA and it just diverts to the standard Tesla number.

Its all a bit of a *sugar* show.. so my advice is to harass the crap out of them (nicely of course). Never assume they are working on it, if you know there is a step that needs to be done follow up on it until you have confirmation it is complete.

If I didn't harass the crap out of them I can almost guarantee you I wouldn't be taking delivery of my vehicle on Monday.

• Informative
Reactions: Missimpatient
My EDD is back in the app like others have recently reported. It was "6-9 months from order place date", then it switched to "manage your order in your Tesla account", then yesterday it was totally blank!
Screenshot_20220921-073121_Tesla.jpg

It happened to be exactly 6 months yesterday since I placed my order, so I was intrigued to see this new change just as I entered my estimated delivery window.

But I think I was reading to much into it in my optimistic enthusiasm. Today it is back again to the original phrase about "6-9 months".

Reactions: MozMan

You've waited long enough for the delivery, bet you can't wait to jump in for the first time! Very exciting!

Woah woah woah, I think you're mistaking Tesla for a company that understands the importance communication :p

The only two calls I received from my SA are greetings and if I want to cancel my M3 order because I also ordered a MY.