Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked, and have received a VIN. Not wanting to convey too much excitement here because I know how it feels to read these without getting one yourself.

Delivery is Nov 30 - Dec 14
Melbourne / RWD / Blue / Black / Ordered 27 Feb 2022

I think its when you are almost at your wits end that you will receive a VIN. Hang in there. Stay sane.
nothing wrong about people posting when they receive VINs mate. that always helps.
Usually when I check back mid day and see more than 5 unread pages, it means mostly positive posts about VINs. have to say it is different this time with mixed posts. people are upset with the new delivery schedule Tesla has implemented this quarter, not upset with users.

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
I just checked, and have received a VIN. Not wanting to convey too much excitement here because I know how it feels to read these without getting one yourself.

Delivery is Nov 30 - Dec 14
Melbourne / RWD / Blue / Black / Ordered 27 Feb 2022

I think its when you are almost at your wits end that you will receive a VIN. Hang in there. Stay sane.
Fantastic, well done, you stayed the course like a champion, if you can't be excited now when can you be ...go on be very excited 👍

YAYYYYYY

Finally! Probably time to tell the Ms's i didn't cancel the 3 after taking delivery of the Y

VIN found ( not lucky enough for this to be labelled a 2023 )
MSM/Black
Aero Wheels
OD - 7/3

• 7=2 Front, 3 Rear Seat Belts, Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
What's the "active hood"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal Cartwright