Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be fair, the phone calls about order status they are getting is because they aren't making any effort to inform us on their end. Even a monthly email about how things are progressing would work wonders.

It's not like it's a month or two, for some of us it's going to be 9 to 10 months.
I'm a bit on the fence. The lack of comms within the delivery window is crappy, but we do have an EDD, which is given at ordering time, so we go on knowing this.
However, I do think that if the EDD isn't met (which we've seen already), they should be providing an updated EDD (before the current one expires) and offering a refund of the order fee if people don't want to wait any longer.

Further information for those in Perth, there are 50 Model 3's (and no Model Y's) on the Liberty Ace, so that's a total of 400 Model 3's arriving within the next month and a bit which is pretty impressive...we need some more Super Chargers around the regions ASAP because we're growing exponentially and holidays are going to be a pain if you rely on them.

Moderators Note:
Attachment containing private VIN data should not be posted publicly. It has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard a rumour that enhanced auto drive is being included in current delivery models due to wait time? Is it only for second hand stock from Tesla….Or is this all just ClIckbait?
Seems to just be the inventory that Tesla are selling of second hand model 3's from what I've seen, if it's on my car in a month when I get it I'll be super happy but I don't think it would, it's not on the invoice that's for sure, regular Autopilot is on the invoice.

Reactions: MagicalseT
Has anyone heard a rumour that enhanced auto drive is being included in current delivery models due to wait time? Is it only for second hand stock from Tesla….Or is this all just ClIckbait?
I saw one used with enhanced autopilot, one with FSD and another with nothing. I think it stays with the car so it's just what it had when traded in.

Nah I don't have one for Brissy, you guys have a port so wil get them quicker off the boat. Adelaide orders are dropped in Melb and trucked into SA so im guessing they'll need the secondary transport booked first for us
So the time from VIN to delivery for us in Adelaide will be less than 5 weeks? 5 weeks from VIN to delivery is what the SA told me back in August (so stupidly I assumed I'd be getting a VIN mid October).

It's been a long time between VINs.
How long since we last heard of one?
I fear I can't even remember 😩
Screenshot_20221101-203243.png