Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also want premium plates so I was going to ask.

The slim black will look really nice on the MSM.

How did you reach out to them, I don't have an email or phone number.
I've always had good responses by sending an SMS to the number they text you about your car being available. The premium slim plates adds about $189 which is what Service SA charge as an extra.

Reactions: SpicySol
So I got a notification from Marine Traffic app that the Don Juan is 'Drifiting'. Checked the app and it is wallowing around in Bass Strait, with four or five other ships apparently in a holding pattern inside and outside PPB, so still a bit of a wait by the looks of it.

A few vehicle carriers in that queue: Artemis Leader, Amber Arrow, Trans Future 5 at least, plus the five already docked, hopefully they turnover overnight.

😭

Reactions: voltz
So I got a notification from Marine Traffic app that the Don Juan is 'Drifiting'. Checked the app and it is wallowing around in Bass Strait, with four or five other ships apparently in a holding pattern inside and outside PPB, so still a bit of a wait by the looks of it.

A few vehicle carriers in that queue: Artemis Leader, Amber Arrow, Trans Future 5 at least, plus the five already docked, hopefully they turnover overnight.

😭
Yes according to the VIC ports website, Don Juan is due to be moored at Webb Dock 2 West on Friday 6:30am.

It’s also scheduled to depart Saturday 3pm.

Reactions: AlbertParker
Just been looking at the excel spreadsheet and although it's probably not going to be the most accurate indicator there maybe and I mean maybe a chance that by the end of May the M3 backlog will be gone.
On the spreadsheet 134 orders were tracked for February and 114 orders for March.
For April until now just 96 orders are tracked.
Even taking into account a drop off in the percentage of orders being tracked that shows the impact the MY will have on orders.

Well after a peaceful 3 week break i have checked myself back into the TMC (Tesla Mental Clinic). Without going though all the posts i missed, i have noticed some milestones. 1000 pages, 20,000 comments. Wow.

I have also checked the spreadsheet and noticed
Melbourne's continued vin allocation in dribs and drabs
Sydney had a bit of start but noting much
Adelaide have a hand full
Perth has allocations up to April and possibly after - WTF
Other major cities - nothing: Seriously??

It would appear the captain of the FFS Tesla ran it aground in WA and jumped ship. Is anyone organizing an invasion of WA to recoup the over allocated cars they received?

Not sure if is just me but i swear every second car i see on the road is a Tesla - like the universe is laughing at us.

Anyway, the wait continues

OD 16/03/2022, Blk/Blk Rwd, Melb, Vin: Nope

What’s the current best finance deal people have? Sadly I also lost my Macquarie 2.99%…
I also lost my 2.99%. If I dont end up paying cash, ill probably go through Bendigo Bank. The reviews of some of the cheaper options are pretty bad and QLD Country Bank never called me back despite having a call with them and giving them all my details.
Bendigo is currently at 4.99%.

2 ships ahead of Don Juan - Artemis then Trans Future then finally Don Juan.

So at this point I assume we will get our next sms on Friday telling us that we will be getting another sms to book a delivery at some point in the future!

Reactions: mpowney
Thanks danwale

View attachment 877435
Looks like it won't arrive to Fremantle until 26 Dec 😲 but my EDD is 11 Dec - 25 Dec. It might change again then I suppose. Might not get delivered until next year 😢

The Vessel name says "T Vessel L" but does not come up with anything on MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic do you know if there is a specific name I can search with?
That ship name is a placeholder for the unknown transfer ship, I'd guess that maybe they think a ship might be available earlier to take it from Singapore to Fremantle so that's why they've left the earlier EDD dates.