Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which email is that? I've only had one so far to say "you've been allocated a car, now give us money"
This is a screenshot of the email I received. The contents is likely tailored to the state you’re ordering from.
080B7638-27C8-40C9-8D57-6A9E8F6B5155.jpeg

Ive done 2 payments, both appeared within a few hours.
My experience is the transfer - if done during business hours - it takes at most a business day to come through, but sometimes less. If done out of hours, like a weekend, it can take an excruciatingly long period of time (transaction initiated on a Sunday, didn’t come through until the Wednesday).

I think it also varies depending on institution initiating the transfer. I suspect my bank is one of the slower ones when a transaction isn’t processed through the real-time Osko system, like these ones to Tesla.

Reactions: voltz
Just had a look at the VIC ports scheduled departure time for the Don Juan. It has been pushed back a whole hour, now 1am tomorrow morning.

I’m guessing, but I reckon this isn’t really an indicator of any delay to our cars being delivered. Assuming the cars are on the back of vehicle transporters, and are on their way to Mulgrave, it would really just over to Tesla now.

Reactions: Eamon and slknv
I should also add that refreshed model means; 1. renewed interest/more orders 2. production line shutdown for upgrades. both will again create backlog and delayed deliveries.
This refresh though sounds pretty significant, cosmetic changes inside and out, better range batteries, lighter weight car, better performance, even possibly a digital dash in front of the driver? Lots of people with orders for next year will probably cancel to get the new one? Can you postpone an order?