Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
someone at Tesla playing with the EDD again. mine changed from 9-12 months to "TBD - Delivery timing will be available soon" overnight. whatever that means. I am hesitant to take this serious since last time they changed my EDD to Dec-Jan before changing it back to 9-12 months.

Last edited:
someone at Tesla playing with the EDD again. mine changed from 9-12 months to "TBD - Delivery timing will be available soon" overnight. whatever that means. I am hesitant to take this serious since last time they changed my EDD to Dec-Jan before changing it back to 9-12 months.
Mine one is similar. Order on 9/5/22, EDD change back to 9-12 months from dec-jan. but now status is Blank, nothing ! Anyone got the same?

Hello TMC fam. First post here and been lurking since March this year. Finally decided to create an account and share my ETA and the likes.

OD: 17/3
Car: White/Black RWD
VIN received (not in RAV database)
Build date: 28/11

My ETA is currently sitting at 15-29 Dec and has been like this for a week now.
I've authorised Tesla to managed the car rego for South Aust.
Made $1 test payment and went through

Everything looking good so far.

Anyone with same build date able to guess which ship its on? Would be Armacup as VIN search on RoRo comes up empty.
I know Crystal and Cherry have been thrown around. Any idea when those ships left Shanghai? Just trying to gauge if it made it on the Cherry/Crystal or Passama or possibly Don Juan.

Reactions: Robdunc
Woke up and found the EDD changed AGAIN. Now this time is a specific date & time but i didn't not received any sms for pre-delivery booking. 🤷‍♂️ :oops:WTH should I take it for real or this is just another BS?

1670278878900.png

Reactions: SpicySol
Hello TMC fam. First post here and been lurking since March this year. Finally decided to create an account and share my ETA and the likes.

Anyone with same build date able to guess which ship its on? Would be Armacup as VIN search on RoRo comes up empty.
I know Crystal and Cherry have been thrown around. Any idea when those ships left Shanghai? Just trying to gauge if it made it on the Cherry/Crystal or Passama or possibly Don Juan.
With a build date of 28/11, I don't believe your car will be on the Cherry or Crystal.

FYI the Morning Crystal is due to dock at Port Kembla at 1800hrs tonight. Any cars on this ship for Melbourne/Adelaide will most likely be offloaded, transferred to the Morning Cherry the next day for onward shipping.

Overnight my delivery date has also changed from Dec-Jan to TBD. My order date was 23/04 and it's a midnight silver / white RWD.

I'm guessing this means that I'll be getting a narrower delivery window coming soon? For others that previously had "TBD" how long did it take to change to a specific date range?

Morning Crystal and Morning Cherry left Shanghai before the 20th. With a build date of 28/11 Viking Passama is possible, it departed on 30/11. It only gets to Melbourne on the 26th so your delivery window looks...optimistic. I guess it might be first off the boat in Melbourne though!

Seems like you already have an invoice etc. Gave Tesla a stern talking to this morning to get the trade in team moving so I could get my invoice. It seems they are running behind and causing invoices to be delayed.

Reactions: daisy22