Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for anyone financing their Tesla and expecting delivery soon (or have received theirs recently), when was your payment cleared in the account?
I'm using Macquarie and my account still says "additional payment required". The remaining balance is exactly the amount financed. I've paid my cash deposit weeks ago which does show in the Tesla account.
Taking delivery this Sunday 11th Dec, and just don't want any delays.
I used Macquarie on my current Tesla, and was set pickup for Friday afternoon. Macquarie did the payment on Thursday afternoon and I got a call from Tesla SA Friday lunch saying it had cleared and I was ready for pickup. It seems that the 2 days before clearing rule did not really apply to Macquarie as they were happy to give me the car pretty much hours after the payment cleared.

So just to confirm the vehicles we are set to receive this year will not have the Ultrasonic Sensor hardware anymore? I heard they are adding them back on now.. If that's the case, they should install them back into our cars after they are delivered free of charge.

I used Macquarie on my current Tesla, and was set pickup for Friday afternoon. Macquarie did the payment on Thursday afternoon and I got a call from Tesla SA Friday lunch saying it had cleared and I was ready for pickup. It seems that the 2 days before clearing rule did not really apply to Macquarie as they were happy to give me the car pretty much hours after the payment cleared.
Thanks All for the feedback. I'll wait till the end of the day and perhaps call the SA in Melbourne tomorrow if I still don't get any confirmation.
Cheers.

1670465511155.png

Just reading the invoice again, wondering isnt the rego free for two years for ACT? why still charging $210

Even if the car has USS hardware, I heard that the software no longer uses USS, it's still vision only with the latest software.
I think (like many people in this thread) you're confusing radar with ultrasonics.

Radar is no longer used even if you have it - and new cars no longer come with radar.
Radar was used to keep distance from the car in front when in cruise control or autopilot. The cars now only use cameras (vision) for this.

Ultrasonics (parking sensors) are still used if you have them, and all Australian deliveries still include them.