Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were still trucks regularly coming in in the hour and a bit I was at the Hendra delivery center yesterday picking up my car! Mine was the last one there when I arrived after catching the bus from Toowoomba and getting my transfer with Nathan from Ride4U.
The entire family is super happy with the car... my 5 year old daughter couldn't stop smiling!

I don't have an invoice yet - is there another way to tell?

Incidentally - my 'Next Steps' has not updated, still says 'Once a VIN has been assigned...', is that the case for the others too? I definitely have a VIN in the source code.
This is what I have in the next steps section now.
Have been attempting to get hold of Macquarie Bank but they're all on holiday until the 9th. Tesla said that's fine as I can still pay my deposit once the invoice arrives then pay the rest before delivery.
Has your next steps updated yet or still showing the same?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221229-071550.png
    Screenshot_20221229-071550.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 74
If you cracked the fascia diffuser (big plastic piece between the wheels and from the back of the car forwards about a metre) then I have one for free because I bought one with a door when installing a towbar on my 3LR. Problem it is in Sydney and too big to freight.
There were still trucks regularly coming in in the hour and a bit I was at the Hendra delivery center yesterday picking up my car! Mine was the last one there when I arrived after catching the bus from Toowoomba and getting my transfer with Nathan from Ride4U.
The entire family is super happy with the car... my 5 year old daughter couldn't stop smiling!
Mine is the same model built on the same day just white. how was the drive up the range? I am originally a Tmba person too And I remember as a kid our car used to max out at about 50km/h up the range. Any build issues? I pick up mine Jan 17 ordered march 20.

Have been attempting to get hold of Macquarie Bank but they're all on holiday until the 9th. Tesla said that's fine as I can still pay my deposit once the invoice arrives then pay the rest before delivery.
Macquarie Bank still have a skeleton crew of staff on over the holidays, this is the email I was given if I needed to contact them over the holidays to finalise loan etc. Cheers [email protected]

Reactions: AdeInMelbs
I placed a July order (RWD white on white) and was mostly content to wait my turn in Feb-May, but saw this in my account today:

”Estimated Delivery: December 28 - January 18
We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon”

I’m in Brisbane.

Very unexpected, not sure what’s going on there, but based on this forum it could change several times. Anyone else from around a July order month have theirs change recently?
I ordered in early June, the same config. The initial delivery timeframe was Feb-May and by looking at the trends here, I was expecting the car to show up in May. This month the date changed to TBD and on the 15th I received a "vehicle assigned" email and an invoice. Maybe things are moving faster than we thought?
Fml..... M3LR white/black ordered 12/3 tas..... est delivery...TBD
It's possible that for us, here in Tassie, the date remains TBD until the delivery is arranged with a third-party carrier. It looks like everyone else on the mainland, who has their VIN and invoice, has at least an approximate delivery timeframe. For me it's still TBD.

Reactions: daisy22

My Next Steps not yet updated:

1672266596366.png

The paranoia is real lol. I haven't received any email/sms from them either - have you? I did call though and they assured all is fine with my account - also advised that invoices should be available in the next couple of days.

Mine is the same model built on the same day just white. how was the drive up the range? I am originally a Tmba person too And I remember as a kid our car used to max out at about 50km/h up the range. Any build issues? I pick up mine Jan 17 ordered march 20.
Like a walk in the park for this car! And surprisingly only used 3% going up.. I thought it might use more than that.
My trip from Hendra back to Toowoomba was about 29% of battery with some pretty heavy acceleration at time. The thing just wants to go.. even up the range I just popped on cruise control to make sure I don't get some unwelcome holiday speeding fines!

Get to Toowoomba and the first set of lights is old mate in his Commodore thinking he even had a chance... Not sure he had even left the intersection by the time I was at 60 and then speeds past as if he was winning Bathurst...

My Next Steps not yet updated:

View attachment 889733

The paranoia is real lol. I haven't received any email/sms from them either - have you? I did call though and they assured all is fine with my account - also advised that invoices should be available in the next couple of days.
No email or text message yet but I do have the payment details in my account. Definitely feeling like these are a few cancellations come through rather than a new batch. Fingers crossed for us that it's not a cheeky tease 🤞🏼

Small edit, email and text now received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: daisy22
Like a walk in the park for this car! And surprisingly only used 3% going up.. I thought it might use more than that.
My trip from Hendra back to Toowoomba was about 29% of battery with some pretty heavy acceleration at time. The thing just wants to go.. even up the range I just popped on cruise control to make sure I don't get some unwelcome holiday speeding fines!

Get to Toowoomba and the first set of lights is old mate in his Commodore thinking he even had a chance... Not sure he had even left the intersection by the time I was at 60 and then speeds past as if he was winning Bathurst...
Yeah @Jusebert you’ll get used to it. Every time we go out, there’s always someone wanting to race us 🏎 🏁

Reactions: Jusebert