Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the text first, booked it and then the email came through about 45 minutes to 1 hour later. You should have received both.

were you able to book through the email link?
My case, everything went through by e mail so far. also for the booking as well. In the e mail, there is link for booking selection. Seems like no SMS for me this time again.
Dont know why. BD : 25th 11 and booked for 8th Feb 😓

Reactions: Snoopy1
Went to update the spreadsheet then found I am so far the KING of the waiting list. 357 days from order to delivery, followed by @Minties 337 days

Didnt expect to win this championship back to Feb 2022. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-05 201623.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-05 201623.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 58
Went to update the spreadsheet then found I am so far the KING of the waiting list. 357 days from order to delivery, followed by @Minties 337 days

Didnt expect to win this championship back to Feb 2022. :rolleyes:
At least you can tell people "it took less than a year!"

Kidding, at least you locked in a good price, sub 60k 😊

Well it could be worse. Ordered my first Tesla in 2011, was finally delivered in 2015. Paid for a Roadster in 2017, asked for a refund in 2021. Don't seem to have much luck ordering direct. Think my next Tesla will come from carsales ;)

Aside from that it's good to see lots of people getting their deliveries locked in. Things seem to be moving again :)

At least you can tell people "it took less than a year!"

Kidding, at least you locked in a good price, sub 60k 😊
Hahahahah. Indeed less than a year! Love that optimism🤣🤣
Good price for sure but I am expecting a decrease soon due to the sh*t demand… Tesla has almost cleaned all backlog orders worldwide still failed to sell / deliver enough cars in Q4 to meet the target and investors’ expectation.
Good for new orderers though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImStillHereAww
Well it could be worse. Ordered my first Tesla in 2011, was finally delivered in 2015. Paid for a Roadster in 2017, asked for a refund in 2021. Don't seem to have much luck ordering direct. Think my next Tesla will come from carsales ;)

Aside from that it's good to see lots of people getting their deliveries locked in. Things seem to be moving again :)
That’s part of being rich early adopters! Good on you.

Yes my cybertruck will come from carsales or Tesla inventory definitely not from normal ordering again.

Game not 100% over yet Raymond 🤣… another Feb Syd Vanilla order here still awaiting the circus to wrap up.. ie: no delivery date / SMS just yet.. yes, we will get there, and sure it will be worth the wait. Good luck to the punters collecting soon 👍
🤬 OMFG. But I am sure you will get it soon. Not surprise me if you suddenly receive a SMS scheduling delivery this month. Fingers crossed.

Got vision prompt overnight. EDD changed from 9-12 months to 28 Jan to 18 Feb. Hidden VIN found using chrome extension. Spreadsheet updated. Adelaide. Other details are in signature and profile pic.

Next step in the account is payment.

Invoice still to come I guess. 249 days from OD to VIN.

p.s. Still no communication from Tesla. My relationship with Tesla is strictly on App by court order.

• Funny
Reactions: Dilepa and hk12