Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ho hum, Freedom Ace still sitting at anchor off the coast. Fremantle port movements pushed back to 12 Jan 8:10am. Got my updated invoice and Registration papers. EDD unchanged 11 Jan to 1 Feb.

My ICE has started to mock me, blew one of the daytime running light globes yesterday. What else can break between now and selling it?

Three M3 RWD available under existing inventory in VIC currently
I bought one of these on monday night, it was still showing as available on the website afterwards (and until tuesday night/wednesday morning sometime) so it was a bit of a wait overnight until I could confirm on tuesday morning that I actually had a vehicle and cancelled my earlier order from July. EDD was this week on monday night but on tuesday it changed to Feb 11 - March 4 and it turns out its on a boat.

Hey all. Just got my final invoice. Dec 21 Build. I'm a west Australian, what do I need to do with the rego papers? Just have them ready when I go for pickup? The app and account page says nothing!
I just replied to the email they sent me and got an automated response stating my account would be updated soon (which it was). Address is [email protected]

Reactions: Jmadrox
It's all through Novated Lease company so not in my control anyway. Still don't have official vin, just hidden Vin from my acct and the vin finder pluggin
Got my vin this morning. Car is being or has been unloaded in Singa along with 149 other M3LR, 50 M3 RWD and 300 MY RWD waiting for the next ship to come back from Africa to bring to Perth. Tesla WA delivery team are going to have a busy Feb!
Hope you get it quicker than our cars on Freedom Ace. They spent two months in Singapore!

Ok. Car arrived today. M3P. Regional QLD delivery.

Ordered late april
VIN late November, invoice week later
Paid December
Last week of December it was registered and shipped
Last Thursday it arrived at depot, week after it was shipped (not bad considering the long weekend for New Years)
Couldnt pick up earlier than this week and delivery to my door was tentatively booked for today anyway so I waited it out.

Took delivery in my driveway.
Drove it 5m into the garage.
Had 60% charge
Waited for call from Tesla - they pushed through the prompt to accept delivery, which then paired phone app to the car.
You can still drive the car without the app, using the keycard
Hooked up to the home wifi, downloaded the software update. Went for a drive

Yes, UMC portable charger was in the boot

Car needed a wash - to be expected, being delivered by car carrier.
There was some white dust here and there (looked like dried waxing creme that hadn't been cleaned off.. wiped this off easily)

Initial thoughts:
Carpet floor mats seem more than enough at this point
Glad i bought the grocery bag hook for the spare stud in the boot
Probably dont need the roof shade - its a very dark tint and cool in the sun
Definitely need windscreen shade and window tinting (including the rear glass where the roof glass tinting ends)
Definitely need storage boxes to make sense of the centre storage consoles

“Worth the wait”, it is.