Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. Car arrived today. M3P. Regional QLD delivery.

Ordered late april
VIN late November, invoice week later
Paid December
Last week of December it was registered and shipped
Last Thursday it arrived at depot, week after it was shipped (not bad considering the long weekend for New Years)
Couldnt pick up earlier than this week and delivery to my door was tentatively booked for today anyway so I waited it out.

Took delivery in my driveway.
Drove it 5m into the garage.
Had 60% charge
Waited for call from Tesla - they pushed through the prompt to accept delivery, which then paired phone app to the car.
You can still drive the car without the app, using the keycard
Hooked up to the home wifi, downloaded the software update. Went for a drive

Yes, UMC portable charger was in the boot

Car needed a wash - to be expected, being delivered by car carrier.
There was some white dust here and there (looked like dried waxing creme that hadn't been cleaned off.. wiped this off easily)

Initial thoughts:
Carpet floor mats seem more than enough at this point
Glad i bought the grocery bag hook for the spare stud in the boot
Probably dont need the roof shade - its a very dark tint and cool in the sun
Definitely need windscreen shade and window tinting (including the rear glass where the roof glass tinting ends)
Definitely need storage boxes to make sense of the centre storage consoles

“Worth the wait”, it is.
Are there grocery bag hooks in the frunk at all?

Reactions: Jmadrox
I picked up my M3 white/white yesterday from Mt Gravatt (BNE). All went well, staff were great.

It came with a the mobile charger in the boot (they said this is because they are out of stock in the store, so they are temporarily included, as otherwise you'd be without one). Floor mats also included. Ultrasonic sensors included. MY22.

We had a trade too, and it'd been a few months and a couple of thousand K's extra, but I didn't need to adjust the K's and it must have been within tolerance as they accepted it with no issues. I did find a deep scuff mark / indentation in the rear centre seat fabric that they will fix (looks like one of the seatbelt connectors scratched it somehow), but really it's pretty minor, everything else is flawless.

Only other issue is user error: muscle memory for the indicator on the right means either a "beep beep" error when driving at speed and trying to indicate left ("cannot change gears", whoops, as it attempts to change into reverse), or, more frighteningly, if you are going <5km/s it *does* let you shift into reverse while driving forward, abruptly, which is a shock for both me and the person behind me in the cark park (slams on brakes!).

They are unloading from Freedom Ace.

Attachments

• E6E678D6-7C23-454B-B4BD-E0EAEC32CA36.jpeg
    E6E678D6-7C23-454B-B4BD-E0EAEC32CA36.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 79
  • 917FD232-9668-468C-9ED1-6118065E5448.jpeg
    917FD232-9668-468C-9ED1-6118065E5448.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 45