Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adelaide? has Tesla changed the delivery strategy for Adelaide? I thought the Adelaide cars were dropped off at Melbourne port and then carried to Adelaide by road in the past? when did they load the cars from Shanghai for WA?
According to the Port workers the Freedom Ace was loaded with 1,500 model 3's. 500 dropped off to Perth. Next port of is was Adelaide then xxx then NZ.
Cars were shipped to Singapore in November & December from Shanghai and then picked up from there. From comments here and on other socials looks like they are filling orders from March through to October 2022.

If you are in Perth then recommend going down to the port to see the M3's lined up. Is very impressive
1673572690932.png

Cars were shipped to Singapore in November & December from Shanghai and then picked up from there. From comments here and on other socials looks like they are filling orders from March through to October 2022.
This makes sense somewhat. I am in Adelaide, May order and got Vin assigned and invoice issued recently. There were few in Vic and NSW that said they have OD earlier than me and has not got anything. which now makes sense if the Adelaide deliveries are not coming through Melbourne. if this one has productions from Dec, then mine may be on it. anyways, will wait for delivery confirmation.

This makes sense somewhat. I am in Adelaide, May order and got Vin assigned and invoice issued recently. There were few in Vic and NSW that said they have OD earlier than me and has not got anything. which now makes sense if the Adelaide deliveries are not coming through Melbourne. if this one has productions from Dec, then mine may be on it. anyways, will wait for delivery confirmation.
Enter the VIN on molace.com and it should tell you whether it is on this ship or another one

According to the Port workers the Freedom Ace was loaded with 1,500 model 3's. 500 dropped off to Perth. Next port of is was Adelaide then xxx then NZ.

If you are in Perth then recommend going down to the port to see the M3's lined up. Is very impressive
View attachment 895029
I ordered early October, must've just missed out :( Hopefully that means I'm not far away maybe another 6 weeks away!

Massive price drops of 20% in the US, you can now get a Model 3 Performance for $67k AUD, basically what we get a RWD for, MY Performance is $70k AUD! That’s insane, why were our price cuts so small? It’s like we’re getting ripped off now?

Massive price drops of 20% in the US, you can now get a Model 3 Performance for $67k AUD, basically what we get a RWD for, MY Performance is $70k AUD! That’s insane, why were our price cuts so small? It’s like we’re getting ripped off now?
the new price gets them eligible for USD7500 credit from US Gov. Actual price before credit is AUD77k for M3P. I know, still less than AU price, but some blame has to go to AU Gov. also a small factor is order backlog reduced in US from over 150k to less than 50k in last 1 year.

I can't see them going that low here - but surely the local teams look at the price and get the MY & M3LR underneath all the state's rebate cap...(hopefully enough for extras i.e. paint).

Unless all decisions are not made in Australia and the team here have no power 🤷‍♂️