Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The collecting continues..
Spent some more time researching then money on a 32a tail for my umc and a 5 pin socket for the 32a new feed in the shed so I can charge in there if I need too. Gives me a shorter term thing to look forward to arriving. I have the wall connector out front. Good thing about being a sparkie :)

I was reading that under the photon wheels are actual mag wheels? Is that right? I wonder how they look and would they need a centre cap to cover the nuts?
There are a few videos on the tube of you that test the efficiency of the hubcaps, mixed results especially around town.
I’d just be concerned that most things are fair game in Adelaide car parks..
Just filling in time haha

Well so they did, I completely missed the email and it says to complete and then reply and attach. Thanks for the info.
Does that rego form let you choose premium plates etc or is it just in regards to the registered owner etc?
I think I nominated that on the order form but can’t remember. Makes sense tho if it’s just before the final invoice is issued

Model 3 Highland SR White exterior, black interior - Ordered 1 September

Just got a request to put in my delivery and registration details - and now the estimated delivery has come back after being missing for a few days - unfortunately (but at least it didn’t slip) back to January-March 2024.

Reactions: PcS000
Model 3 Highland SR White exterior, black interior - Ordered 1 September

Just got a request to put in my delivery and registration details - and now the estimated delivery has come back after being missing for a few days - unfortunately (but at least it didn’t slip) back to January-March 2024.
I had to fill out my finance details (Novated Lease), Registration details etc. Says the next step is payment. Page looks a lot different too, bit more detail about whats going on.
My Estimated Delivery still says TBD, Delivery timing will be available soon.

Stealth Grey M3 RWD, everything else standard. My order was converted from an existing order when Tesla cancelled them when Highland came out.

Reactions: DougalVizsla
It was interesting as my novated lease company has been reminding me weekly to make sure I enter their financier details accurately in the form when I get it.
When I started to type the details, the Tesla page auto populated it so I guess they are aware of the various financiers and their details by now. Kinda cool.
Let’s hope 🤞 that there might be a run of RHD m3 heading down the production line soon!

I also got the email this morning!
Now I need to go and get my driving licence sorted!
Question about Noveated Leases (I’m in NSW) is this potentially better than just paying with cash? My employer doesn’t offer them, so I think I have to find my own way.
There are a lot of financial benefits to novated leasing, my current Calais has been awesome with all of the benefits.
EVs enjoy a lot of benefits too, it’s best to seek independent financial advice as everyone’s situation can be different.
There are quite a few reputable novated leasing companies that can sort it out for you too.

Reactions: Jules22
The collecting continues..
Spent some more time researching then money on a 32a tail for my umc and a 5 pin socket for the 32a new feed in the shed so I can charge in there if I need too. Gives me a shorter term thing to look forward to arriving. I have the wall connector out front. Good thing about being a sparkie :)

I was reading that under the photon wheels are actual mag wheels? Is that right? I wonder how they look and would they need a centre cap to cover the nuts?
There are a few videos on the tube of you that test the efficiency of the hubcaps, mixed results especially around town.
I’d just be concerned that most things are fair game in Adelaide car parks..
Just filling in time haha
Yep the rims are not bad looking and you will need some caps.
I would personally get a good set of forged rims.
I am getting the M3P and the rims dont have a great reputation for handlng potholes very well so looking to get a set of these (satin black) which should look pretty good on the midnight silver.

Anyone after some Uberturbine 20s then PM me :)

Reactions: dronus