Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1194.jpeg

First supercharge today in Bathurst. Managed to fit in one drink before it added about 40%.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
RHD examples now exist so it would be good to get them in the showrooms ASAP.

Yeah, it’s a bit weird that none have made it to here and NZ yet. Would have thought that by now they’d have arrived.
Unless they’ve just prioritised the markets where they think they’ll get the most RHD sales for limited RHD prototypes?

Reactions: dronus
Yeah, it’s a bit weird that none have made it to here and NZ yet. Would have thought that by now they’d have arrived.
Unless they’ve just prioritised the markets where they think they’ll get the most RHD sales for limited RHD prototypes?
My orders page still says Estimated Delivery: TBD also.

Has anyone else had any change in their Estimated Delivery Range?

Reactions: edy80y
My orders page still says Estimated Delivery: TBD also.

Has anyone else had any change in their Estimated Delivery Range?
I ordered a RWD in Stealth Grey in mid September, showed Jan-Mar at time of order and still shows the same today. I saw that NZ delivery time frame was also Jan-Mar and then changed to Dec-Mar a few weeks back, so maybe there's a tiny bit of hope they might make it here sooner, not that I wonder about that multiple times a day or anything :)

Another day another thing for the pile of crap while I wait…

So I got bored and was watching something about putting a bigger drive in the recording doodad.

I was at officeworks and saw this 1Tb Samsung T7 drive so thought that should work. I’ll have to check to see if the usb socket in the highland is usbc or the other flat one but I’m sure I’ll find a suitable cable.
Should be right yeah?
IMG_6732.jpeg

Reactions: Cocoboy
I ordered a RWD in Stealth Grey in mid September, showed Jan-Mar at time of order and still shows the same today. I saw that NZ delivery time frame was also Jan-Mar and then changed to Dec-Mar a few weeks back, so maybe there's a tiny bit of hope they might make it here sooner, not that I wonder about that multiple times a day or anything :)
Haha if I could apply the cognitive load I apply to checking here, X, Tesla App and my Tesla webpage to something else I’m sure that thing would well and truely be done by now. I can’t think of the thing because ironically I’m posting here haha

That is awesome news, hopefully the RHD production starts up soon!

Interesting - just checked the NZ configuration-

Model 3 RWD Dec23 - Mar24
Model 3 AWD Jan24 - Mar24

Maybe that source on X was right about them doing RWD RHD first was correct?

Model Y RWD/AWD Oct23 - Dec23
I hate to say this but, I agree. I do hope they manufacture and deliver the LR spec in the same batch as SR for AU. The F5 button on my keyboard is wearing out already.

Reactions: dronus and MBau