Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Basically getting this:
Maybe its swamped with people trying to change order
Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 12.46.46 pm.png

All Model Y have been coming with USS so far this year from what people have been saying/showing, including '23 builds. Some people are saying it's mandatory in China but unable to confirm as there was a demonstrator in Aus that didn't have them and also at least one M3 didn't come with them.
I know that Model S/X that just started delivery in China came without USS (they ask you to sign a acknowledgment that car has no USS when taking delivery).

I've changed my MYP to MYLR ;). No option on online, so i called Tesla to make the changes.
I spoke to two different guys. Both were telling me I just have to wait for the option to appear online to change, in other words they can't change it.

The 1800 number asks for a postcode and then apparently routes the call to the local tesla store. It seemed like my call went to NSW or somewhere else as they seemed to be surprised that I was from Canberra. Both the guys told me the EDD is June - July. I told them it is showing May - June online. They were adamant it is June - July. Don't know what to make of it. The joys of tesla buying process, hope their car software is better than their website.