Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Sydney NSW - looks like my EDD range changed from June 11-30 to June 17-July 8 :(

I really hope Grand Eagle don’t get more delays and actually docks tomorrow. Does anyone know how long will it take for the car to be ready to pick up once it boards off the ship?
Good luck
Mine appears to also be on Grand Eagle. Some nice people here helped confirm that.
Me EDD is 12 June to 30 June. So I guess provided mine doesn't change there may be hope of getting it before EOFY for some ppl that are also stuck on Grand Eagle

My order was placed 28 January
Build Date 26 April 2023
RAV date of entry 18 May 2023
EDD 12 June to 30 June
Pick-up Sydney, Alexandria
MY Black RWD

Any updates on your car? Hope you get it soon.
Tesla still insist it will arrive on 26 June. I had a call from them yesterday in response to my SMS. I asked them to confirm the physical location of the car, since it could be sitting in a holding yard somewhere in Brisbane.

"No, it's definitely on the truck, they don't use holding yards, they load them and go."

I pointed out that it is a two day drive, but delivery is still two weeks away. So, yeah, maybe it's going to spend some time sitting in a yard somewhere. They decided they will try to actually get an update from the car carrier.

I know there are limits to what they can know, but I really object to them saying things that they either don't know or can't be true. At least this caller understood that EOFY is a hard deadline. I hope to hear from them today with an actual update

Reactions: Tmill and LWR15K
I wish. The actual schedule has it docking on the evening of the 21st.
For those keeping count... Grande Florida needs to leave and Virgo Leader, Trans Future 5, Viking Paglia, Tirranna and Morning Cherry need to dock before Grand Eagle. They seem to have only allocated a small shift for Grand Eagle which could mean not many cars are being unloaded from it?

Source: https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//Berth Schedule 09-06-2023.pdf

Mine has also changed from "June 10 - July 1" to "June 19 - July 10" (Brisbane)
Updated again. Scheduled for super early docking on the 21st, now.

I guess this looks like Brisbane NOT Port Kembla schedule and the 10th Jul is Morning Crystal's next trip ETA to Brisbane from Shangai
Oh right - I immediately thought this was PK.

Any latest on Morning Crystal in PK?

This shows Friday 16th, however I'm aware from conversations on this thread that this is not the most up to date view of the schedule.

Oh right - I immediately thought this was PK.

Any latest on Morning Crystal in PK?

This shows Friday 16th, however I'm aware from conversations on this thread that this is not the most up to date view of the schedule.
For now this is the latest and also looks realistic as we are close to the date. Sometime today there will be an update on this site You are being redirected... which I guess will have (no change) the same date 16th Jun for Morning Crystal

There are a few ships due in Brisbane the next week or so. (Viking Paglia, Grand Eagle, Morning Cherry). Would those customers with a car on those ships already have a dated EDD? Ordered in April but mine is still showing May-June (was April-June) but no VIN/EDD. Model Y RWD Blue Black 19".

Has anyone who ordered an MYLR early May received their VINs yet? Scrolling through the thread I'm assuming no but just in case someone hasnt posted yet.
I still don't have a VIN for my order in April (4/4, LR launch date), which still says "May - Jun".
I do have a VIN for my Inventory order a month later.

Honestly if Tesla haven't assigned you a VIN I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chase them up / look at inventory for a similar model.

I still don't have a VIN for my order in April (4/4, LR launch date), which still says "May - Jun".
I do have a VIN for my Inventory order a month later.

Honestly if Tesla haven't assigned you a VIN I wouldn't get your hopes up. Chase them up / look at inventory for a similar model.
I ordered our optionless (sub-LCT) LR on 4/4 launch date too and already got vin on 5/5... But we also had Plaids which got canned and TSLA's process refuses to let us apply the credit on our LR cos the Plaids were on a different email address despite same owner. Hence we had to rejoin the Q in early May.. I wonder why your 4/4 LR still haven't got a VIN yet? u in Mel? Cos if it werent for the order swap then our LR would be on Grand Eagle and we'd be taking delivery anytime now. It also means that same car was released back into inventory so whoever was next in line for the same vanilla config would've been assigned our car.

I ordered our optionless (sub-LCT) LR on 4/4 launch date too and already got vin on 5/5... But we also had Plaids which got canned and TSLA's process refuses to let us apply the credit on our LR cos the Plaids were on a different email address despite same owner. Hence we had to rejoin the Q in early May.. I wonder why your 4/4 LR still haven't got a VIN yet? u in Mel? Cos if it werent for the order swap then our LR would be on Grand Eagle and we'd be taking delivery anytime now. It also means that same car was released back into inventory so whoever was next in line for the same vanilla config would've been assigned our car.
Tesla is selling cars as fast as they can make them (except the MYP, lol). Sorry you got out of the queue for $ reasons but I think they must have given it to someone else. I'm in Sydney.

unrelated: Grand Eagle is now tomorrow at 23:00, seemingly after Aal Shanghai leaves. Via Port Authority site, which does seem to update independently of the AAT PDF drop every day. (...wow, these are a lot of buzzwords for people who aren't tracking their cars.)

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: satred and lonertic