Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
he is not wrong

So your LR may not have been the Quickst

Definitely the Melbourne Grand eagle fan clubs would have got theirs earlier. But this was Parramatta delivery centre. I would say there were many a few days earlier. I think the SA is just using that line to soften up anyone who has been waiting for a long time..

Its not unlike the salespeople in a shop who say they got exactly the same thing at home that you are trying to buy. 🤣

I know Tesla has done this before. What is the process now? We just wait for the invoice to be updated?

Also, if they raise the price again a few days later (Which also has occurred before) do we keep the lower price?

Just sounds to good to be true.
"Final Invoice will reflect this change accordingly in the coming days; no further action is required."

Yeah you keep the lower price if price hikes from here

Reactions: catham8
I know Tesla has done this before. What is the process now? We just wait for the invoice to be updated?

Also, if they raise the price again a few days later (Which also has occurred before) do we keep the lower price?

The invoice will update automatically. You retain the lowest price over the price change cycle as long as you have not accepted the delivery yet

They will just send you another "Final invoice" . All their invoices are always marked "Final invoices" 🤣. And the lower invoice beats any further increases.

Basically you are about on par with people with 2023 EOFY ATO tax incentives and possibly a little ahead if this is in play.
And a MYLR + colour + wheels + white seats will still come in under LCT limit.
And a MYLR + colour + white seats is cheaper than the 2023 EOFY MYLR poverty pack.

Did anyone received an SMS about base price reduction for their order? I've check the Tesla website new order of the same car is about $3.5k cheaper. I'll wait the updated invoice to confirm.

I hope it's genuine price reduction, not from green rebate because I've claimed once so not for the second time.

OMG No wonder Tesla was pushing the 30 June deliveries so hard.. there was a $4k discount on its way which only the top brass knew about. This is why we shouldn't laugh at owners listing their 2022's for more than new list price, the poor souls on here who took delivery just this week gone have immediately lost $4k relative to anyone who picks up their car next week.

For all grievances please shake your fists in the air on Twitter. Don't forget to pay for the blue mark first otherwise Elon won't even read it.

Good idea for this moment. It has to be Model Y Vanilla, Base model.

You can afford to get one upgrade on the base Model Y RWD and scrape under the NSW limit for the $3K rebate. Either upgrade to a non white colour (Other than red) or update to White interior. Scrapes under by $50. From what I understand you still pay the full invoice and then claim the $3K back from Service NSW after delivery.

The only predictable is unpredictable for Tesla. Sorry for those just took delivery this week

What a difference 48 hours makes. Here I was thinking I was part of an unlucky club getting mine in July after the Morning Crystal delays compared to all the people who ordered after me and taking delivery already.