Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, I'm a little apprehensive to share that my edit button officially went away today and I was able to enter my loan information because I'm far from a Day 1 reservation holder. Sorry, guys! Still no call or email from my IDA.

Reserved: 4/24/2017
Invited: 6/27/2018
Configured: 6/28/2018
Changed to White Interior: 7/24/2018
Edit button disappeared: 8/19/2018

LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic
Premium White Interior
Aero
EAP

Ugh! I have the exact configuration as yours and made the same edits you did on the same days, except I reserved mine a year before yours on 4/3/16. I still haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in Utah tho, maybe that was the deal breaker

Ugh! I have the exact configuration as yours and made the same edits you did on the same days, except I reserved mine a year before yours on 4/3/16. I still haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in Utah tho, maybe that was the deal breaker
Hang tight Tony! I'm a Model S owner and was a first day reservation holder of Model 3, and configured 6/27. We just got an email late last week saying our car should be making it to SLC sometime next week. AWD, Silver, Black Interior, Aero, EAP, FSD.

Reactions: tony b
Last edited:
4/2/16 online reservation
6/28/18 order: AWD non-perf MSM/black interior w aero wheels, EAP
7/24/18 update: AWD non-perf DBM/white interior w aero wheels, EAP
8/17/18 update: AWD non-perf MCR/white interior w aero wheels, EAP
8/19/18 edit button disappeared; trade-in info requested
Delivery estimate still says Oct-Dec 2018

Trading in 2017 Nissan Leaf. Located in Hartford, CT area and planning to pick-up in Mt. Kisco, NY.
I was told I'd be picking up mine at Mt Kisco.

Not sure if it’s typical, as I’ve seen plenty of black interior go through.

Right now they’re probably just building a batch of white interiors and peoples whose order matches it is getting hit. Remember it’s build in batches, not in chronological order.
Sure, I get it … BUT BUILD MINE ALREADY!

Don't they understand, I can't take it much more? I needs my PRECIOUS now

Where you going with my tesla!

...on my way to work in LA, they are probably on the way to marina del ray
:)

Attachments

• 20180820_064336-COLLAGE.jpg
    20180820_064336-COLLAGE.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: tich
Where you going with my tesla!

...on my way to work in LA, they are probably on the way to marina del ray
:)
Nice to see some 19" sports wheels on them. None blue though.
I have to admit - it took a certain amount of "luck" for my wife and I to choose a magic combination of low-production priority..
(Blue, 19s, AWD, Black interior, EAP, Non Performance - delivered to Philly area)
My neighbor got their grey RWD almost 2 months ago.

Btw, my Tesla account page had difficulty loading this AM..
Must be a lot of refreshing going on.
"Perhaps if I refresh this page again, and I'm pure of heart, it will finally happen!":D

Last edited:
Reserved 8-18-17
Ordered 7-1-18
Changed to white interior 7-26-18
Edit button disappeared 8-19-18
Red
White Interior
LR AWD (non-P)
18 Aero
EAP

- No contact yet, but trade in and finance turned yellow and edit button disappeared... Crossing fingers!

My finance and trade in buttons became active this morning as well.... 3-31-16 reservation, 6.26.18 order- LR AWD, Blue, 18s and EAP- in NC.