Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Big New Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why wait a year. ?
Head on out now. :)
No not necessary. I am now testing a vehicle and later will decide keep it or damp it. Driving my M3LR is not bad, but I will see how others (BMW I4M50, MercedesEQS, Rivian, Lucid ) coming on market. I have only 2 issues with Tesla: 1. Service, 2. FSD ( I bought full FSD option, but this is my fault I needed research more before buy- especially in Canada).

My Model Y has release 2021.24.4, I can't find the option to turn off the automatic dimming mirrors. (My Model Y does not have the dimming side-view mirrors but I thought this release might include an option for turning off the automatic dimming of the rear-view mirror.)
I think it's only for the side view mirrors, as that's what's displayed when you access the function - looks like the adjustment for those mirrors.

Anyone with 2021.24 notice a change in how much braking force standard regen applies? I feel like there isn't as much after getting one of the two updates recently pushed on this version...
Definitely feels that way to me. I have a steep downhill into a junction soon after leaving home and I’m having to use the brake pedal on that where previously regen would control the speed with the accelerator lifted.
Seems similar after a while driving. Doesn’t appear to be related to State of Charge

Reactions: Jacopa
That may be true, but I have had zero phantom braking incidents in my Y (vision) and have driven 1,200 miles so far. I hope I didn’t just jinx myself, lol.
We got our Y 4 weeks ago and have 2k miles on it. I was on the freeway doing 60 in Autopilot. Center lane with no traffic around, very bright sun off to the West (late pm) with lots of big tree shadows on the freeway. All of the sudden the car slammed on the brakes and I had to hit the accelerator. It certainly looked like it was caused by the shadow but who knows?

Hello,
I'm on ver 2021.24.11, took delivery on Dec 11, 2020. Anyone has any idea on when or if we could ever adjust the screen so that we could see better, i.e. larger fonts, able to move some data/info around? Or shrink down the map a lil? There's a lot of white space between the left and the right on the screen. Thanks.

I was updated to 2021.34.22 on Saturday with car in Rhode Island while I was in Chicago. Clicked on the FSD beta request button. Going to drive like an old lady for the next week to keep my score high enough. It's killing me. Not sure if I agree with Tesla's philosophy on this. If they so strongly believe in the FSD technology, wouldn't it be better to allow those with a poorer "score" to get it first?

Reactions: sunfarm
I was updated to 2021.34.22 on Saturday with car in Rhode Island while I was in Chicago. Clicked on the FSD beta request button. Going to drive like an old lady for the next week to keep my score high enough. It's killing me. Not sure if I agree with Tesla's philosophy on this. If they so strongly believe in the FSD technology, wouldn't it be better to allow those with a poorer "score" to get it first?
It’s in beta testing mode designed to get test cases to improve the software. The last thing they want is a bunch of accidents.