See my signature for details. We have similar configurations and changes. Current EDD July 19-Aug 16MYLR/ White ext/ White int/ No tow/ No FSD EAP.
Original EDD August
Second EDD September
Third EDD Sep 7- Oct 15
Fourth EDD Oct 22- Dec 17
6-15-22 changed ext color to Black, No EDD change
7-6-22 upgraded to MYP, no EDD change as of yet. We’ll see what happens…
Been frustrating for me. Starting to lose hope and thinking about cancelling...
If my current date holds, i'll be looking at a year wait time.
MYLR / Black / Black / 20"/ Tow (added 5/22) / No FSD
EDD: June 2022
EDD: August 26 - September 23
EDD: October 5 - November 16
I've thought about that but I really want the car. Never owned a new car and this is my treat to myself. I'm just being grumpy and frustrated, but I wish there would be some light at the end. I've waited long enougI hear you. I guess what's really keeping me at bay is the price we are locked in at. My current config costs $11.5k more as of today. No other EVs that are currently on the market appeal to me atm at that price point. If I were you and no longer wanted the vehicle, I'd still take delivery and flip it for a profit. Barely used 22 MYLR are going for $70k+. It may not net you a fortune but it'll be better than losing your deposit and walking away. That's just how I look at it.