Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this waiting room is hard for a lot of you who don't have your y yet as it can be long and grueling. As someone who has now had the car for over a year ill tell you it is very worth it. The color is amazing but what's really great is the car. 22k miles later and I still don't get tired of the car one bit. It is a blast driving it each and every day and still gives me the child like wonder when I floor it. I hope you all get your car soon and enjoy them a lot.

I know this waiting room is hard for a lot of you who don't have your y yet as it can be long and grueling. As someone who has now had the car for over a year ill tell you it is very worth it. The color is amazing but what's really great is the car. 22k miles later and I still don't get tired of the car one bit. It is a blast driving it each and every day and still gives me the child like wonder when I floor it. I hope you all get your car soon and enjoy them a lot.
I just scheduled delivery for 11/22, can't wait to start enjoying the car

Scheduled my delivery for 11/19. If all goes to plan that will be approx 6.5 weeks from order to delivery for MYP Blue/Black/Tow, including rejecting a 2021 VIN which slowed it down by about a week.
Awesome! Congrats. I ordered the same car on 11/9, but with FSD which I don't believe slows anything down. If I have my car 5.5 weeks after OD I will be tinkled pink!

Reactions: Tqdrivenws6
I have no idea how Tesla delivers these cars. I have the exact same car on order, OD 9/23. I live in Seattle area and still only have a Dec 1-29 delivery timeframe
I have the exact same EDD as you and my build is also blue/black, tow, but also looking at 7 seats vs 5. Still all the blue/black VINs I am seeing is making me hopeful we might at least see a shorter EDD window soon.

MYLR / Blue / White /19 inch Gemini wheels/5 seater/ OD: July 26th / EDD November 17-December 15th.

Hello fellow blue/white! Sad we haven't gotten ours yet :(
Hope you guys get your cars soon! Seeing your OD and EDDs make me have very little faith in mine seeing as I only completed my profile end October but I have a Feb 8 - Mar 8 EDD at the moment. We'll see. Looking forward to joining the Blue/White club!

Reactions: acatwith12
MYLR / Blue / Black /19in Gemini/5 seat/Tow/No FSD, OD: 10/09, EDD March | April | June 2022 :(

to quote Tom Petty: "The waiting is the hardest part" At least I've got a 14-50 adapter though! (lol). I guess i can take my time installing the outlet in the garage?