Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

Sep 10, 2020
Nj
I know this waiting room is hard for a lot of you who don't have your y yet as it can be long and grueling. As someone who has now had the car for over a year ill tell you it is very worth it. The color is amazing but what's really great is the car. 22k miles later and I still don't get tired of the car one bit. It is a blast driving it each and every day and still gives me the child like wonder when I floor it. I hope you all get your car soon and enjoy them a lot.

I know this waiting room is hard for a lot of you who don't have your y yet as it can be long and grueling. As someone who has now had the car for over a year ill tell you it is very worth it. The color is amazing but what's really great is the car. 22k miles later and I still don't get tired of the car one bit. It is a blast driving it each and every day and still gives me the child like wonder when I floor it. I hope you all get your car soon and enjoy them a lot.
I just scheduled delivery for 11/22, can't wait to start enjoying the car

Scheduled my delivery for 11/19. If all goes to plan that will be approx 6.5 weeks from order to delivery for MYP Blue/Black/Tow, including rejecting a 2021 VIN which slowed it down by about a week.
Awesome! Congrats. I ordered the same car on 11/9, but with FSD which I don't believe slows anything down. If I have my car 5.5 weeks after OD I will be tinkled pink!

Reactions: Tqdrivenws6
Scheduled my delivery for 11/19. If all goes to plan that will be approx 6.5 weeks from order to delivery for MYP Blue/Black/Tow, including rejecting a 2021 VIN which slowed it down by about a week.
I have no idea how Tesla delivers these cars. I have the exact same car on order, OD 9/23. I live in Seattle area and still only have a Dec 1-29 delivery timeframe

srnewby54

OD 8/18 |MYLR7 |Blu/Bl |19 |MO I EDD 1/31-2/14
Jul 23, 2021
Kansas City, MO
I have no idea how Tesla delivers these cars. I have the exact same car on order, OD 9/23. I live in Seattle area and still only have a Dec 1-29 delivery timeframe
I have the exact same EDD as you and my build is also blue/black, tow, but also looking at 7 seats vs 5. Still all the blue/black VINs I am seeing is making me hopeful we might at least see a shorter EDD window soon.

orion2001

Apr 14, 2021
NC
MYLR / Blue / White /19 inch Gemini wheels/5 seater/ OD: July 26th / EDD November 17-December 15th.

Hello fellow blue/white! Sad we haven't gotten ours yet :(
Hope you guys get your cars soon! Seeing your OD and EDDs make me have very little faith in mine seeing as I only completed my profile end October but I have a Feb 8 - Mar 8 EDD at the moment. We'll see. Looking forward to joining the Blue/White club!

Reactions: acatwith12

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC