Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi team - also in #teamblue.

Ordered: 5/18
MYLR, Blue/Black, 5-seat, 20", no hitch, no FSD

I actually had a VIN assigned (2421XX) and a delivery date of 8/7. About 30 minutes before delivery I got a phone call about some "issue" with the car and that they'd need to find another car for me. Anyway, back to VIN-less =/

More details:
Bummer!!

I actually had a VIN assigned (2421XX) and a delivery date of 8/7. About 30 minutes before delivery I got a phone call about some "issue" with the car and that they'd need to find another car for me. Anyway, back to VIN-less =/

More details:
I actually read this on Reddit. Really hope they prioritize your car!

MYLR AWD, Blue/Black/5 seats/ 19in wheels/ No tow/ No FSD
Order: June 14
EDD(as of today): Aug 26 - Sep 15, ranged anywhere from Jul 28 to Oct.
No VIN

I’m curious, how do you know if you get your VIN? Does your SA contact you or does it pop up on your account? Cuz I’ve gotten no updates or info from my SA since I placed the order.

MYLR AWD, Blue/Black/5 seats/ 19in wheels/ No tow/ No FSD
Order: June 14
EDD(as of today): Aug 26 - Sep 15, ranged anywhere from Jul 28 to Oct.
No VIN

I’m curious, how do you know if you get your VIN? Does your SA contact you or does it pop up on your account? Cuz I’ve gotten no updates or info from my SA since I placed the order.
The VIN will show up on your Tesla Account page... like the one where you can see your reservation number and loan/paperwork information.

Tesla SSO - Sign In then login and click on your vehicle

I’ve been lurking around multiple waiting rooms but only saw a handful of Blue MY being delivered recently. It seems like Tesla does manufacturing in batches for orders with similar specs, so was hoping to gather more data points from those that ordered Blue.

Here’s mine:
OD 6/10, completed profile next day
Blue/White LR, no tow hitch no FSD
Current EDD: Aug 10 - Aug 30
Bay Area
I am still amazed that we got our Blue Model Y so quickly. I ordered it on Thursday and picked it up the following Tuesday. Now I am hearing that cars ordered today may be delivered in December.

More details:
Has Tesla done anything for you to remedy the situation? Very disappointing