Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery went well at Richmond today... Car was ready looked great. Was able to use my phone to login to Tesla Account and do the Plaid pay thing, accepted car, it unlocked, added car key. Been taking pictures, driving around, and telling friends about it all afternoon and evening! Couldn't be happier with the color, the sound system, the drive. Love it!

Delivery went well at Richmond today... Car was ready looked great. Was able to use my phone to login to Tesla Account and do the Plaid pay thing, accepted car, it unlocked, added car key. Been taking pictures, driving around, and telling friends about it all afternoon and evening! Couldn't be happier with the color, the sound system, the drive. Love it!
Congrats!

Reactions: RudeDude
Hi team - also in #teamblue.

Ordered: 5/18
MYLR, Blue/Black, 5-seat, 20", no hitch, no FSD

I actually had a VIN assigned (2421XX) and a delivery date of 8/7. About 30 minutes before delivery I got a phone call about some "issue" with the car and that they'd need to find another car for me. Anyway, back to VIN-less =/

More details:
Wow, this is very unfortunate. I wonder if it got messed up somehow DURING the delivery attempt. I heard the delivery is nothing more than a Tesla employee from the SC physically driving your new car to you and then taking Uber back. Yet another reason I'm going to opt to go pick it up myself in person.

Hi, first post in the forum!
I ordered my MY LR June 30th and completed the next steps on July 1st. Delivery date has bounced around as early as late August and as late as September. Currently sitting in 2nd half of September.

Ordered: 6/30
MY LR, Blue, White+Black, 7-seat, 19", +hitch, no FSD
Current EDD : 9/19 - 9/30

Like the rest of you, I'll just keep checking every day!!!

Reactions: Bkn42 and RudeDude
Wow, this is very unfortunate. I wonder if it got messed up somehow DURING the delivery attempt. I heard the delivery is nothing more than a Tesla employee from the SC physically driving your new car to you and then taking Uber back. Yet another reason I'm going to opt to go pick it up myself in person.
I think I read about this happening to someone else as well. I think the most likely situation is the car was involved in an accident on the way to your address and is totaled or requires major repairs. Extremely unlucky

Reactions: johnc925
Blue/white LRMY 5 seat no tow hitch. Georgia.
Ordered mid June, EDD currently first half of September.

Daily the EDD pushes back by one or two days since two weeks ago, has been perpetually "2-5 weeks away" since beginning August.

Hoping to pick up the inventory car I snagged yesterday next week! I am keeping my other MYLR Blue order to see if it comes out of Austin, or I'll put it on hold into 2022 and sell the inventory car I grabbed used if something exciting is added to the new MYLR's

Reactions: bcuzYnot
Alright team blue, seems some of us got EDD shifts in the last couple of days. Can any of you give me some data points if your EDD changed?
If you don’t have specs in your signature, please include in response. Ty!

Last edited: