Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my MYP blue/white/tow today! I am totally in love with it. One of the last 2021s (just missed the 2022 VINs by a few days). Can't wait for the PPF instal next week so I can start driving it!
Can you share a couple of details of your ppf PPF (product, installer, coverage you elected and approximate price range)? Thanks.

Can you share a couple of details of your ppf PPF (product, installer, coverage you elected and approximate price range)? Thanks.
I'm getting the Xpel, full car coverage. Quote around $5,500. I'm fairly anxious about paint chips/scratches after I was forced to only use valet for a year in my last apartment while living in a major city. They are all minor but just annoying.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
Hi guys, joining the Blue room from Toronto, Canada. Got my VIN (source code) a couple of days ago and EDD now is Nov 21-25. I should get a call/email from SA pretty soon for exact DD. Counting down the sleeps until then. Hope you all will get the good news soon.

Reactions: neoY
Just got VIN'd (again). I had gotten a 2021 VIN on 11/1 but wanted a 2022 so I released it 11/3.

2022 this time. NF309xxx

MYP Blue/Black/Tow

EDD at bedtime last night: 2/6-3/6 (had to be wrong with new orders delivering in January)
Woke up to 12/4-12/31.
Now it's 11/16-11/22. Time to get financing in order!