Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I see photos of your HPWC installed on a cinderblock wall?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We live in an apartment and the electrician who is installing our latest-generation HPWC is asking us how we'd prefer the setup to look like (re: the routing of the electric conduit for aesthetic purposes) on the cinderblock apartment garage wall.

Can whose of you who have a latest-generation HPWC installed against a cinderblock wall (such as those found in apartment garages) please post photos of your setup so I can get ideas? Appreciate it!!

This is a typical common area installation I found using Google image search. Photo is from Edmunds. The disconnect is typically required if the Wall Connector is configured for more than 60 amps. If the disconnect is not needed, then it would look the same except without the giant gray box.

ximm

• Funny
Reactions: GayForEllon
The separate disconnect box is highly recommended both for safety and convenience. After all, that HPWC is just a plastic thingy and what are you gonna do when you find it all hot n pussy with smoke percolatin . . .
--

We live in an apartment and the electrician who is installing our latest-generation HPWC is asking us how we'd prefer the setup to look like (re: the routing of the electric conduit for aesthetic purposes) on the cinderblock apartment garage wall.

Can whose of you who have a latest-generation HPWC installed against a cinderblock wall (such as those found in apartment garages) please post photos of your setup so I can get ideas? Appreciate it!!

Hi! Would you mind posting a photo of the charging setup you ended up with?