Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright guys, so I got my vehicle - there was one brand new in Montréal in MSM meeting my configuration (other than the red color). Hoping it will meet the finish and other standards when I inspect it.
@jakev. Just make sure it was manufactured after July 1 or else you will miss out on the new Bio HEPA system which was added on the MY’s after July 1st. There is some older vins kicking around and some customers are refusing deliveries hence you will see some inventory of older vins because of the recent changes to the HVAC system in July.

• Love
Reactions: jakev
@jakev. Just make sure it was manufactured after July 1 or else you will miss out on the new Bio HEPA system which was added on the MY’s after July 1st. There is some older vins kicking around and some customers are refusing deliveries hence you will see some inventory of older vins because of the recent changes to the HVAC system in July.
Yep it's a July 1st week manufacture with the Bio HEPA system- I'll also confirm it upon delivery.

Reactions: Abadole and Ty_EV
Anyone else get this button that they can’t click

Attachments

• 150ECEAA-347D-4A25-82F5-91233DC8FFA5.png
    150ECEAA-347D-4A25-82F5-91233DC8FFA5.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: jakev