Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm October also this morning for the first time in weeks. But the dates mean NOTHING, esp October which is just a placeholder. It's happened to me several times. My EDD started out at June 3rd and have basically moved back a day for the past two months. The dates don't give us any information whatsoever in terms of timeline.

anyone reached out to their SA to see what's up with the October EDD?
Not yet but I'm in for a test drive tomorrow (first time behind the wheel of a Tesla), will see what is said about it. My SA has been awesome, but I take all of the EDD stuff with a grain of salt and never ask about it. It'll come when it comes.

Still curious, though. Always curious. :)

Don’t worry about the October EDD read my post 383 & 384 happen to me and then good news came also VIN showed up in my account source code and got an earlier EDD date. To those of you who got October this morning good news is coming I’ve heard some loads of MY’s are on their way to the Toronto area SC’s

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Frenchrock
Don’t worry about the October EDD read my post 383 & 384 happen to me and then good news came also VIN showed up in my account source code and got an earlier EDD date. To those of you who got October this morning good news is coming I’ve heard some loads of MY’s are on their way to the Toronto area SC’s
Ooooh! I mean, I’m in Ottawa, but if they wanna spare one…LOL

Reactions: Ty_EV
Just got a call from my SA advised my new vehicle is enroute currently in Chicago making its way to Toronto and tentatively booked my delivery date for next week. Felling happy😀
Congrats! Hoping for some good news soon to, but as of today I am part of the October group, when I was aug 17- sep 6 yesterday.…… I’m not stressed your stressed!

From my anecdotal experience and what I've heard from both my SA and other people, the EDD doesn't really mean much at all.

I've seen September and October a few times on my profile now and it always goes back to a date range within a week. Still doesn't mean much after that either.

I ordered on May 1st and was told I'm guaranteed to get my car by the end of June. I'm still waiting.

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
From my anecdotal experience and what I've heard from both my SA and other people, the EDD doesn't really mean much at all.

I've seen September and October a few times on my profile now and it always goes back to a date range within a week. Still doesn't mean much after that either.

I ordered on May 1st and was told I'm guaranteed to get my car by the end of June. I'm still waiting.
We're in the same boat. Ordered May 4th when estimated delivery was 6-8 weeks, today no end in sight. Tesla "does things differently" than other car companies but they sure don't do it better...

Reactions: rainforest
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Order placed: June 19
Original Estimated Delivery: August 18 - September 08
July 15: August 25 - September 14
July 17: August 18 - September 07