Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our MY's are def. on the same truck. Just got insurance, booked winter tire install, window tint plus ppf. Also have the roof cross bars and rear deck lid CF spoiler to install. These things have been sitting around for a month and half now.
Haha, i ordered the tires and wheels. in the shop waiting to be installed. Got ppf and ceramic coating booked. cross bar and CF spoiler on order. I also ordered the power frunk kit from hansshow. Does anybody else looking to get the auto frunk release? I think it’s a must.

Reactions: YYZblues
Haha, i ordered the tires and wheels. in the shop waiting to be installed. Got ppf and ceramic coating booked. cross bar and CF spoiler on order. I also ordered the power frunk kit from hansshow. Does anybody else looking to get the auto frunk release? I think it’s a must.
To me, the two things bother me the most are missing dashboard odometers (and car play/android auto) and no blind spot warning, so I have right away installed the Hansshow dashboard console and wide angle side mirrors, now everything feels perfect.

Reactions: YYZblues
Hey we're twins...😁 I've been eyeing that power frunk from Hansshow. Agree it's a must have. Hate closing it like a normal car's hood.

Reactions: RRichie
OD: 09/28 | MYLR | Black | Black | 5 | 20" | FSD | Autopilot | EDD: Feb 28 - Mar 18, Dec 19 - 29, NO VIN

Dying here trying to read through the thread to see where Ontario is at in deliveries lol.... estimated DD moved Dec 6, still awaiting set DD. Congrats to all who have gotten their new babies :D
Any bets on when/if I will get a date? Feeling lucky?? lol

Reactions: KateEdm and vct07
OD: 09/28 | MYLR | Black | Black | 5 | 20" | FSD | Autopilot | EDD: Feb 28 - Mar 18, Dec 19 - 29, NO VIN

Dying here trying to read through the thread to see where Ontario is at in deliveries lol.... estimated DD moved Dec 6, still awaiting set DD. Congrats to all who have gotten their new babies :D
Any bets on when/if I will get a date? Feeling lucky?? lol
ordered like a month before, still waiting :( you never know tho